Chapter 5

People were clearly shocked to see Robert with his arm around Chelsea's waist.

They heard Ooo's and Wtf's and Damns.But Robert and Chelsea only smirked.

Chelsea was taking her books out of her locker, Robert was leaning against the locker beside her.But poor Eleanor didn't see him and hugged Chelsea.

"Chelsea.!" She squealed and hugged her.

"OMG.! Eleanor. How are you? Why were not replying to any of my messages last night?" She bombarded her with questions.Chelsea looked at Robert and said and blushed," Eleanor, I have to tell you so many things."

Eleanor's cheeks turned red with embarrassment when she thought of how stupid she looked when she approached Chelsea.

But when Robert caught her off guard, he couldn't anything but smirk, and think how cute she looked.

Chelsea shut her locker and turned to Eleanor and said," And yeah.Katie couldn't say goodbye to you and flew to Newyork."

Eleanor nodded and then Chelsea picked Robert on his lips and bid him goodbye as her class was about to start.

Now, it was only Eleanor and Robert. And hell yeah! It was beyond awkward.

"Okay. I'll leave now." With an awkward smile and pink blush on her cheeks, she walked away.

Even though Robert never asked her to stay but still he found it cute and chuckled.

The whole day all he could think of how melodious voice she has. At lunch, even after Eleanor's protest, she finally gave in and sat with Chelsea and Robert.

The awkwardness was flying in the air.Robert couldn't help but stare at her. He knew she was feeling awkward and she knew that his eyes were on her.

The bell rang and Eleanor was the first one to escape.

She was so relieved when she was finally out of sight.

Now, It was time to go home.Usually, Chelsea used to give Eleanor a ride home. Because of Eleanor being a very bad driver. Eleanor once crashed her 18th birthday gift, Range Rover into her Dad's Mercedes. Looks like that's the reason why her Dad don't let her drive.

But now Chelsea is Robert's girlfriend. And a guy like Robert wouldn' t let his girlfriend drive back home on her own.

Chelsea is a really good friend but sometimes she can be annoying because she forced Eleanor to join them in Robert's car. And Robert will drop her home.

Eleanor was sitting at the back with Robert and Chelsea in the front.

To her surprise and happiness. They pretended as if Eleanor was not with them but still it was pretty awkward for her.

Unfortunately, Chelsea's house came first and she bid goodbyes to both Robert and Eleanor. Now that's different if bidding goodbyes to Robert was a long kiss.

Robert felt like Eleanor's driver, with him in front and Eleanor at the back but they didn't exchange any word.When he stopped at her house, without listening to his reply , she jumped out of the car and said,"Thanks for the ride."