Chapter 8

"Hey, It's ok. You know that every guy is same." Eleanor tried to comfort her best friend, who was crying in the girls washroom of their school.Basically, Chelsea tried her best to ignore the fact that they broke up but she couldn't control herself when she saw Robert making out with another girl in the corridor.

"How?" Eleanor felt really bad when she saw Chelsea pleading.She wanted to go punch Robert in the face but she didn't had enough guts to actually do that. But in her mind, she had done this already.

"Listen, The best part is that you were the one who ditched him. It was not him. And you know what I heard in the class ,Robert is doing this, to make you jealous.So isn't that a good thing."Eleanor tried to cheer her friend up but failed miserably.

"I guess. I need some time."Chelsea said.

"Are you sure?" Eleanor asked her again."Yes."Chelsea replied.

Eleanor walked out of the washroom and was about to bump into...Robert.

When Robert realised that it was Eleanor who he was going to bump into. He took a step backward and with a simple gesture of his hand to motion her to move first, that simple thing made Eleanor blush like a beetroot red.

She walked past him and disappeared in the crowd.

Robert was happy, because the most foolish reason. He was going to bump into Eleanor.

Ha-ha.

He happily walked in the class he never attended, English Literature.

He sat there with a stupid grin on his face, thinking of how she flushed because they were going to bump into each other. Damn, he wished that they actually bumped.

"Good Morning class. Today...Oh my god !" The teacher squealed in surprise.

"Robert Walker in my class" She said. Robert rolled his eyes and replied,"Good Morning, ma'am."

The teacher thought that it would be foolish if she mocked him again because that will only lead to silence.

The whole class went by and by the half, Robert was already regretting to come in this class but something struck in his mind. He turned around to see that one girl who is present in every class of him, but she was nowhere to be found.

The guy sitting beside him was a complete nerd, So he wouldn't even mind if Robert asks him about Eleanor.

"Hey kid! Is Eleanor in this class." Robert whispered.

This nerdy guy was a complete silent but the moment Robert said 'Eleanor'. His cheeks turned pink and he replied,"She is not in this class."

Asshole. So, even he likes her.

Robert never attended this class, so he never knew that Eleanor was just not in this class of him, but she does look like an English Literature student. Looks like she's not.