Chapter 2

"Dude, that newbie is so hot." Cameron, one of Robert's friend said as they shared the only cigarette

left in the box.

Robert smirked passing the cigarette back to Cameron," What was her name again.?"

"Eleanor Calder," Cameron replied.

"That bitch is no good." Robert's girlfriend,Laila spoke up as she entered the room and grabbed the cigarette out of Cameron's mouth and sat on Robert's lap.

Now Cameron and Laila were sharing the cigarette and talking about Eleanor.

"She must be having some good stuff," Cameron said.

But Robert was already lost in Eleanor.She was in every class of him. It is been two weeks. Eleanor stays with two girls in school. Robert has been regular to classes now. And the only reason was just to see her. He couldn't help but smile when she smiled. He couldn't resist but think how cute she looked when her eyes went wide. He wanted to talk to her. He wanted to know all her secrets. He wanted her to know all his secrets. He wanted to know how sweet her lips taste. He wanted....

"Earth to Robert," Laila shouted while shaking him and interrupted his thoughts.

He slid Laila to the nearby seat in annoyance and walked away by saying that he was tired and is heading home.

When he took a long relaxing shower and came out in his room only wearing his sweatpants. He saw her sitting on some kind of girly pink chair and talking to someone on a phone. She looked happy.

Her room was totally visible from his room. Her house was opposite his.

He wondered why she never tried to talk to him. I mean he was Robert Walker. The most popular and the well known sexy beast of the school.

He frowned at the thought and let his ego cover up. With that, he switched all the lights off and pulled the covers upon him and drifted off to sleep.