Chapter 9

Chelsea broke up with Robert because she thought that he was not serious in the relationship. Which was partly true!

He definetly enjoyed the make out sessions with her but he wasn't ready for a Love commitment....With her.

But anyways he cared less when she said that she wants to break up. Even though Chelsea was expecting more. Maybe because of which the break up didn't turn out well. She thought that he will chase after her but instead he just shrugged and said," If you are happy in this, then OK. I am not going to force you into anything.And if this what you want. Then I am cool with it."

Chelsea just nodded and walked away.

Robert didn't really care. He thought he is close to Eleanor and he did actually know everything about her.

Her favourite colour. Her favourite food. Her favourite Designer. Her favourite musician.

But still there was something he didn't know, because they have never exchanged words.

Now was the time for him to actually talk to her.

The next day when he walked in the school. His eyes were looking for those beautiful eyes in which he can melt into. He has never felt like this ever before.

There, there she was looking at her cell phone, typing something with a frown on her face but she managed to look beautiful, with her books closely held to her chest with other hand.

She finally stopped typing and their gazes met. He was slowly taking steps towards her with a smirk on his face. Her eyes went wide when she realised that he is walking towards her.She walked forward but just not for him to know that she is running away from him, she went right and in the girl's washroom.