Chapter 4

Today, Robert knew what to do. Not like every other day where he just went with the flow. Today, he had in his mind that he will be with someone who knows that He is worth it. Not with someone who just wants to hook up with him to be popular.

This time, Robert is going out with Chelsea. The only girl whom he thought was her friend but in return, he got to know that she had feelings for him.

Robert asked Chelsea out yesterday night. And happily, she said yes.This is not because Robert doesn't want her heart to break but because he wants to get over Eleanor.

A class asshole.Yeah! Everyone knows.

First off, Robert can't get it straight in his head. Does he even like Eleanor? Probably No!

Because every other guy in this school have a crush on that newbie. So maybe it is the just attraction.

But today in school its going to be fun. For the first time, people will get shocked to see ROBERT WALKER with a girl, who is not a slut.But a normal girl who is a friend of Eleanor Calder. Oops!!

"What?!! She is your friend.?" Robert asked her, running his hands through his hair.

The girl he wants to run away from is the only girl coming to him in every way possible. First , she is in every class with him. And second, a best friend of his girlfriend.

"I thought I was your best friend." He said , and started the engine of his car.

"Yes.And I thought the same that you were my best friend. But you totally forgot me when you started hooking up with Laila."She said.

Oh, Chelsea was one of the two girls Eleanor used to stay with.Who was the second girl then?

"Wait. Why are you so shocked to hear that she is my best friend." She asked him.Now he had to think of an answer.He can't just blurt the truth out.,"It's just that, she is not a good girl. She doesn't have a very good reputation in school."

"Seriously, Robert." She squealed.

"Calm down."

"Have you been living under a rock?" She said.

"No. Why.?" He asks innocently.

"Eleanor Calder is considered as the most beautiful girl in the school.And every other guy wants to be with her.I am amazed to know that you have no interest in her." She said while checking the expression of his face from the corner of her eyes.

"Nah, She is not my type." He lied. A sigh of relief was escaped through her lips.

"I knew it." She grinned. Robert parked the car in the school parking lot.

If only you knew. He thought and got out of the car.