Chapter 11

Chelsea was heart broken. She really love Robert. And she knew she couldn't love anybody as much as she love Robert. But she knew that she have to move on. Or else, everything will be ruined. Katie moved, Eleanor moved, now it was for her time to move.

She didn't want anything to end, so she knocked on Robert's door, and luckily Robert was the one to open it. But he looked past her as if looking at the house opposite his.

"Hey, Robert." She said awkwardly. Robert finally looked at her and responded her with a huge smile and hugged her.

Oh how much she love his smell. And how much she yearns for his kiss.

He invited her inside and offered her a glass of water but she declined by saying that she have to rush.

Which was true, even she was moving out for further studies.

"I want to say that everything that happened between us, let's leave it in the past."

He looked at her blank expression and soon nodded when she explained him everything and how she just wants to be his friend.

"Hi, I am Chelsea Parker. Its nice to meet you." She moved her hand infront of her to shake it with him with a grin on her face.

Robert grinned back and shook her hand pulling her close a little ,"Hey, I am Robert Paker. Are you free tonight" he said and winked at her.

Chelsea's laughter echoed in the entire house which was beautiful.

Robert insisted her to drop her off to airport but she refused and bid him goodbye.