Chapter 1 - Life As I Know It

Hello Readers! Quick side note, I would just like to inform you that this chapter has been editied and modified. The plot of this story is pretty much the same, but I just made the chapters longer and changed a name of a character in the story. I will be finish editing the book very soon! 

_____________________________________________________

Chapter 1 - Life as I Know It

Nona

I walked through the crusted ground of the earth's surface that graveled beneath my feet. My legs bended as they moved slowly as possible. Every step I took I knew I was getting closer to the unknown barriers that lay in front of me, the place were I was sent to.

The place were I got traded into, by my own parents.

In this world of fantasies and unknown things, us werewolf's must blend into the mortal world as we keep peace between our kinds. If we fail to do so, then the peace between our nations will crumble eventually leading to war and extinction. That's why it's best to keep things unsaid and unheard.

In my pack, the Blue Blood, we have been quite low on fighters and territory making us in risk of an invasion from rogues. That's why we made a treaty to the Lunar pack, the biggest pack of all. If the treaty is accepted then invasions will hopefully decrease and the pack will be safe.

However,  there is a downside to this treaty, I'm part of it.

My parents traded me, there own daughter, for a peace treaty. As abnormal as it sounds, I learned to just accept it. I love my people more then I love myself really. Besides, it gives me another reason to get away from my unloving parents. My father, the alpha , is not the most friendliest guy to meet, and my mother, well, let's just say she loves anything with a price tag.

Really our relationship with each is other is mostly small greetings, cold stares, and awkward silence.

I guess I'm used to it though, all my life I've just kept quite about how I feel and all those emotions are just bottled up inside of me. Really all I do is attend school, and go home to an empty house . I get good grades and  I'm not much of a rebel. I tend to just sit alone at home locked up in my room reading books. I don't have many friends, people are scared of me because I'm the alphas daughter and I really don't blame them.

I have never ventured out of my pack's territory. I have never taken the risk to do something worth wild, nor have I thought about doing so. I'm a person who embraces that stillness of the woods and the hollows in the wind.

So to basically sum it all up, I'm a seventeen year old socially awkward girl who spends 95% of her time alone and dosn't really care about anything.

"Nona." the driver called as he pulled the car to a break. I snapped out of thought as I looked upon the overly sized pack house that stood before me. My tummy flutters with nervousness as I pushed open the door and got out of the car.

This is it, the place that I'm suppose to live. I now have a  new pack and a new life.

The Werewolf's Playtoyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें