"Oh, Oppa.."

"Psh.." Tzuyu irritated rolled her eyes the moment she saw Mark.

"Are you going to school?."

"Yeah."

"Let's go, I'll give you a ride. I'm on my way their too."

"Ah, Uhmmm. My sister will take me there."

Mark looks at Tzuyu. "So that you don't disturb your sister, let me send you.  I'm also going to school.  Is it okay Tzuyu ~ ah?."

Tzuyu smile. "Thanks for offering but I will send Sana in school." Tzuyu said, while Sana was surprised as her heart beats faster once again when Tzuyu didn't called her Sana Unnie..

"Oh, Okay. I'll go ahead now then. Have a good day. I'll see you at school Sana ~ ya."

"Sure Oppa."

-

While they're on their way both of them are silent and no one dares to talk until Tzuyu finally break th silence.

"Have you been friends with that guy for a long time?."

"Huh? Uhmmm You mean Mark Oppa?."

"Would you please stop calling him Mark Oppa."

"Why?."

"Just answer my question."

"He is kind, I always see him in school."

"I'm not asking that. I'm asking if how long you've been friends with him? Is Mom and Dad knows about him?."

"Well, Maybe yeah he's my friend?. Mom and Dad doesn't know him."

"You don't even know if that guy is your friend, why is he offering you a ride then?.."

"I don't know?.."

"Stop calling him Mark Oppa, if you're not even close with him. What if he did something you.."

"Eh? Why are you thinking like that?."

"I'm just worried." Tzuyu said, as her eyes still glued at the road but Sana looks at her because of what she said..

"Y-You're worried?."

"Of course."

"Why????."

This time Tzuyu looks at her, they intently stare each other for a second before Tzuyu went back her gaze at the road.

"Do I need to answer your question?."

"You don't have to." Sana pout and Tzuyu glance at her and smile..

-

"Just text me if I pick you up.."

"You will pick me up?."

"Yeah, so don't go with your Mark Oppa.  Just text me, I'll pick you up. Do you understand Sana Unnie?."

"Sana Unnie? Why didn't you call me Sana Unnie earlier when we met Mark?."

"What are you saying? I did call you Sana Unnie earlier."

"You did? Are you sure?."

"Mmmmm.."

"Okay, I'll wait you then. Go now and drive safe."

-

After sending Sana at school Tzuyu directly went to the cafe where she will gonna work and luckily Chaeyoung is there already...

"Tzu.."

"Hi, Chaeng."

"I thought you're gonna back out. By the way, this is Somi my friend she's the owner of this cafe."

"Hi :) it's nice meeting you.."

"Hi, Thanks for offering me a job here."

"Chaeng wanted me to hire so, I did. I know you're not used to this kind of work but I'll assure you that you will learn a lot here."

"Really.."

"Don't worry, I will work here too and I heard that there's a lot of pretty girls around this  area so we are both lucky." Chaeyoung whisper to Tzuyu..

"That's cool :) .."

"Ya, Chaeyoung ~ ah you guys came here to work. Don't influence your friend to your bad habit." Somi said.

"Somi ~ ya, Tzuyu is the worst so don't worry.." Chaeyoung wink at her.

"Whatever. You can start next week so be ready okay? .."

"Okay, Somi ~ ya.."

-

"Sana ~ ya, are you okay? you're spacing out." Momo said, after their class they went to the cafeteria.

"I'm fine."

"By the way, what's the real score between you and Mark Oppa? We heard that he picked you up the other day."

"Where did you find out?.."

"That's the main topic here." Mina said. "We just heard it Sana ~ Chan." She added.

"We're just friends, he picked me up the other day because we met with our groupmates.  only people give malice to our friendship." Sana said.

"Don't you like him  I mean, he is a perfect boyfriend material." Momo asked.

"No, but I like him as person and friend. By the way, Can I you a question."

"Sure, Sana ~ Chan what is it?."

"What does it mean if someone kiss you?.."

"Why? Did someone kiss you?." Momo giggle..

"I'm just asking Momoring.."

"Maybe that person likes you Sana ~ Chan." Mina answer.

"Huh?? how can you tell?  it was so impossible for that person to like me. I'm not that girl okay? My classmate in social study is just asking for help. I mean to figure out what she really feels."

Mina smile. "Okay, Then why did that person kiss your 'classmate'?."

"And how does your classmate feel about the person who kissed her?." Momo asked.

"She told me that, there's something playing on her tummy everytime she's with that person. She always feel nervous everytime the person lean her face, And everytime she's with that person her heart can't calm, it's beating so fast." Sana said.

"Then your classmate is in love with that person Sana ~ Chan.."

"Huh???."

"The things you said today are the signs that someone is in love. Who knows they just feel the same."

"Ey, That's so impossible. Very Impossible..."

"How did you say, is that you?.." Momo curiously asked.

"Huh? Of course not."

"You're weird." Momo mumbled.

Sana didn't response as she just get her ice americano and drink it.

"I'm in love??? No. This is not right. Mina is not right. I'm not in love with my sister."

xxxxxxx