27

Jeon Heejin's POV

It has been days since our sleepover and Hyeol told me everything. I'm glad that she's more open to me now and that she doesn't find it that awkward to talk to me about Hyunjin. I always visit her, as in always. Our house feels so empty without her, so I always go to where she is. I just go home when it's time for bed. 

I'm currently driving back home after visiting her again, and all of a sudden, my phone started ringing. I pulled over to the side and answered Ryujin's call. 

"Hello?" I spoke. 

"Dude, where are you?" she asked. 

"I'm on my way home. Why?" I said. 

"No, wait, don't go home." she said in a whisper. 

"What? Why?" I asked her. 

"You're parents are here." 

Shit. I flinched when I heard Dad's shouts in the background. 

"Minjeong and I are hiding in your room right now." she whispered. 

"Why are the two of you there anyway? Oh, right, the notes." I said, and brushed my hair back. 

Minjeong asked for my notes, and I told her to just come over to my house and get them since I was at Gaeul's. She told me she was bringing Ryujin with her, and now they're stuck there. 

"Bro, how do we get out?" she asked. It's obvious that she's scared. The sound of my father's yells is frightening.

"I locked the door." I heard Minjeong. 

"Ryu, dude, listen, go to the terrace." I said. I just hope that Hyunjin is home right now. 

"We're here. What now, Two?" it is now Minjeong who's talking on the phone. 

"MJ, try calling Hyunjin using your phone," I said, and she did what I told her to. 

"Do you think you can jump over to her terrace?" I asked. I did it once, and I didn't die. I wish the same for them. 

"What????" Ryujin said. 

"Hyun, can you open your door for us?" I heard Minjeong. 

"No, the door on the terrace." 

"Two, how the fuck are we going to jump over there? I don't want to die yet." Ryujin said. 

"I didn't die when I did it once." I said. 

"We're not you, okay? What if we both fall?" 

I bit my lip, trying to come up with an idea. 

"Hyunjin said told us to climb the tree." that was Minjeong. 

"I think that's safer." I commented. 

There's a tree between our houses, and I think they can use the branch as a bridge, kind of. 

"Alright. Two, just don't go home right now. Just go back to Gaeul's house or go to one of our friends' houses." Ryujin said. 

"Okay. Take care, you two." 

"We will, don't worry." 

She hung up, and I drove my way back to Gaeul's house. I parked my motorcycle in the garage, just beside Hyeol's car. 

I rang the doorbell, and my twin opened the door for me. 

"Did you forget something?" she asked. 

I said, "Mom and dad are at home," and she pulled me inside. 

"Did they see you?" I shook my head.