03

Jeon Heejin's POV

"What's up with the jersey, bro?" Yujin asked as we started stretching before the practice.

"Why?" I asked, completely confused. I'm wearing the same jersey as her though.

"Hee" I turned around and saw Hyeol walking towards me.

"One" I smiled at her, but she didn't return it.

"What's with the jersey?" she asked in a serious tone.

This is the second time someone asked me that, and I also noticed our schoolmates' glances, so I looked at my jersey to figure out what was wrong with it.

Kim, Eclipse University, 9.Wait, Kim?

I looked around and saw Hyunjin wearing a jersey with Jeon and number 2 printed on it. Maybe we switched jerseys in the changing room.

I returned my gaze back to Hyeol and saw her still looking at me with a poker face on.

"I guess we accidentally switched jerseys in the changing room," I said.

"Don't look at me like that, dude. It's an accident. If you want, I'll tell her about it and switch the jerseys we're wearing."

"Yes, do that. I want that," she said, and I nearly scoffed. We're almost starting. We're going to go back to the changing room.

"Kim!" I shouted to get Hyunjin's attention.

I motioned for her to follow me, and she did.

I said, "We switched jerseys," and she looked at our jerseys. It looks like she just noticed.

"Right", she started taking it off, and I wasn't ready for that.

I quickly turned around and cleared my throat. I heard her chuckle lowly before I felt a finger poke my arm.

"Here, now, give me mine," she said.

I take a deep breath and take off her jersey. I wore mine and left first.

"Aww, why did you guys change? It's cute though," Hyeju teased.

"Oh, shut up," the girl behind me said.

Coach Lim arrived and divided us into two teams. I'm on the same team as Ryujin, Chaewon, Minjeong, and Hyunjin. Alright, we've got this. Hyunjin's with us.

I went to the center as I was chosen to be the team captain for today while my twin sister went here too. Now, we're standing in front of each other.

We smiled at each other before Coach Lim blew the whistle and threw the ball upwards.

I was quick to tap the ball towards Ryujin, and she ran with the ball. I proceeded to guard Yujin, preventing her from getting close to the ball.

"Hyun!" Ryujin passed the ball to Hyunjin, who positioned herself on the three-point line, shooting the ball with ease.

"Great job, Kim!" Coach praised her as we clapped as a small celebration.

Going back, Hyeol is now dribbling the ball and Hyunjin is guarding her. I wonder if they have already made up. Hyunjin was crying so hard on me earlier in the lunch break.

"Concentrate on the practice, Two. Not on our ace, "

I scoffed at Yujin.

"Jeon!" I heard Hyunjin call. She made a signal with her hand, and I ran closer to her.

"Steal it for me," she whispered, switching with me. I'm now guarding my sister.

"What's with that?" Hyeol asked.