25

3rd person's POV

They finished eating, and Minjeong said they should play Spin the Bottle. Many got nervous immediately when they saw the smirk on Ryujin's face. They just know that the girl is thinking about something that's not good for them. 

"Let's keep it rated PG, alright?" Jimin said.

"Alright, alright" 

They sat in a circle, and Rei felt that Ryujin was plotting something. She looked at the girl and shook her head. Ryujin just nodded, knowing exactly what Rei was trying to tell her. 

"I'll spin it now," Minjeong said, spinning the empty soju bottle on top of the cooler. 

"Kim Hyunjin! Truth or dare?" Minjeong grins at the girl. 

"Truth." Hyunjin answered, resting her head on Minju's shoulder. 

"What's-" Minjeong cut herself off and looked at Hwihyeol. 

"Don't mind me. Just ask her what you want to ask her." Hwihyeol said, drinking a good amount of beer. 

"What's going on between you and Heejin?" Minjeong asked, still a bit hesitant. 

They all looked at Hyunjin, waiting for her answer. 

"Well, she likes me, I like her, we like each other," Hyunjin said, which earned cheers from their friends. 

"When are you going to say yes to my best buddy?" Chaewon asked, putting her arm around Heejin's shoulders. 

"Maybe when she finally grows some balls to ask me?" Hyunjin said. 

Heejin bites back a smile while Chaewon shakes her. 

Hwihyeol watched and smiled at Hyunjin's answer. She had finally decided that she'd move on from Hyunjin. She's certain that Hyunjin is in good hands, so it'll be easier for her. 

"Next, next!" Yujin said. 

Hyunjin spun the bottle and it stopped with the head of the bottle pointing at Jiwon. 

"Okay, Kim Jiwon! Truth or dare?"

"I'll go with the truth," Jiwon said. She knows how crazy their dares can be. 

Yujin, Gaeul, Minjeong, Chaewon, Heejin, and Rei made some noises with the empty soda bottles as Hyunjin thought about what to ask Jiwon. 

"Do you like someone right now?" Hyunjin asked, making the noises stop. 

"Huh? What again?" Jiwon stuttered, looking at Wonyoung, asking for help, but the latter just smiled at her. 

"Do you like someone at the moment?" Hyunjin repeated. 

"I'll go with dare instead," Jiwon said, her face as red as a tomato.

"Well, then I dare you to tell us if you like someone right now, Ms. Tomato." 

Jiwom turned even redder than she already was and gulped down the soda Ryujin gave her earlier. 

"Well, umm, maybe? I think? I do? Yes? I do like someone right now." Jiwon was rambling, trying hard not to look at the person next to her, who she actually likes. 

She quickly went into the middle to spin the bottle and then went back to her seat. 

"Can I ask the person again this time?" Ryujin asked, looking at Jiwon. "Yeah, sure."

The bottle stopped pointing at Gaeul who was sitting beside Hwihyeol.

"Truth." she said.

"Hmmmm. If you were to date someone here, who would it be?" Ryujin asked, earning looks from the other girls.