12

3rd person's POV

Everyone is seated on picnic tables that they have attached together, having their lunch. Hyunjin is seated in between the Jeons, and everyone is stealing glances at them except for Hyunseo, who's oblivious to what's happening around her. She's just there, eating cutely and being fed by the other girls. 

"Here," Heejin was about to give something to Hyunjin when Hwihyeol stopped her. 

"Wait, no, she's allergic to that," Hwihyeol said. 

Heejin looked at Hyunjin, feeling embarrassed. 

"Sorry, I didn't know-" 

Hyunjin cuts her off, "No, it's alright."

"I'll eat it then." Yujin held Heejin's hand to feed herself the food that was on the girl's spoon. 

Hwihyeol hesitated to wipe off the sauce on the side of Hyunjin's lips, but she did it anyway after seconds of contemplating. 

"Thank you," Hyunjin smiled. 

"You're welcome, beautiful." 

Heejin just looked away. Minju then pushed a plate towards the girl. 

"What?" Heejin asked. Minju then tilts her head towards Hyunjin. She's like telling Heejin to feed it to Hyunjin. 

Heejin picked up a piece of the meat with her chopsticks and put it close to Hyunjin's mouth. The latter opened her mouth, waiting for Heejin to feed her, but the stupid bunny decided to tease her and feed the meat to herself. 

"Ya." Hyunjin glared at her, making her laugh. Her laugh was contagious, causing Hyunjin to laugh also. 

"Here," Heejin picked up a piece again and fed it to Hyunjin finally. 

"Do you like it?" Heejin asked. 

"Yeah, it's actually my favorite," Hyunjin said, drinking the water Hwihyeol got for her. 

Heejin turned to Minju, who was showing her a 'you're welcome' type of smile. 

"Are you on Team Two?" Yeji whispered to the girl. 

Minju shakes her head, "I'm not siding with any of the twins. I know that they both like my cousin genuinely, and I believe that both of them will be good for her, so let's just wait for Hyunjin's decision." 

"Right," Yeji said, going back to eating. 

"Look at that bitch" Minjeong pointed at Heejin, who was foolishly staring at Hyunjin with those honey-dripping eyes. 

She laughed together with her sister, Chaewon, as they made fun of the girl. It was not that obvious back then, because most of the time, Heejin would hold back the urge to stare at Hyunjin like that, but now? Chaewon would rather go blind. 

"What are y'all laughing at?" Jimin asked the two. 

Minjeong pointed out Heejin to Jimin. 

"Don't you have the same eyes as her when you're looking at me??" Jimin said, and drank some of the lemonade she bought for all of them. 

Chaewon laughed at Minjeong not until Minju told her the same thing. 

Going back to the three, Hwihyeol asked Hyunjin if she wanted more rice.

"Yes, please." 

Hwihyeol put a decent amount of rice on Hyunjin's plate and also on Heejin's. 

"Eat more," Hwihyeol said to her twin sister. 

"You too. You barely eat, " Heejin responded to her, giving Hwihyeol the plate that has Hwihyeol's favorite dish.