11

Jeon Heejin's POV

I step out of my room with dark circles under my eyes. I couldn't sleep last night. I was thinking about Hyeol and Hyunjin. 

I looked at the room beside mine and saw that Hyeol had just gotten out of hers too. She gave me a faint smile. She also has dark circles under her eyes, and her orbs are red. I guess I'm not the only one who didn't get any sleep. 

"Morning," she greeted before she walked past me, going downstairs to have breakfast. 

I sighed to myself and followed her. We sat across from each other and poured cereal and milk into our bowls. 

She's quiet, and I'm not used to it. 

Suddenly, there was a loud noise coming from the door that startled her, causing her to spill the milk on our dining table. 

"Goddammit!" she quickly ran to get a rug while I looked at the entrance only to see our friends barging into our house, Yujin holding our spare key. 

"Good morning One and Two" they greeted and Ryujin stole the spoon from me and eat my breakfast. 

I hit her head, snatching back my cereal. 

"What are y'all doing here?" Hyeol asked them, sitting back in her chair. 

"Well, we planned to go hang out together with the other girls." Yujin said. 

"I'll pass," Hyeol said, which is shocking because she's always down for a hang out. 

"Why? What's wrong?" Rei asked. 

"Nothing's wrong. I just don't feel like going out, " she said. 

"Where are we going anyway?" I asked.

"To the park and later at night, maybe we'll go clubbing," Chaewon said. 

"How about the kid?" I pointed at Rei. 

"I'm not a kid!" she complained. 

"We'll send her home." Yujin messed up her hair.

"Y'all can just sneak me in, you know?" she smiled, but we shook our heads. 

"No, you're going home, child." Hyeol said. 

"I've changed my mind. I'm coming with y'all" she added, quickly finishing her breakfast and going upstairs to her room. 

"That's unfair! Why can't I go with you guys?" Rei sulked. 

"Because you're still a minor. You're coming home with Jiwon and Wonyoung, so it's fine" Minjeong said. 

"Where are they? Are we just going to meet them at the park?" I asked them. 

"No, they're at Hyunjin's house right now." Chaewon answered. 

"Oh, okay." 

Why do I feel like it's going to be so awkward

Should I just stay at home or nahh?

"What's with the both of you?" Minjeong asked, sitting beside me. 

"Y'all seemed so awkward," Ryujin commented. 

"Well, I guess I'm going to go and confess my feelings to Hyunjin," I said, causing Yujin to choke on the milk she stole from our refrigerator.

"What???" they asked simultaneously. 

"Hyeol knew about it; she knew about me liking Hyunjin, and wanted me to give her a fair play. She wants me to pursue Hyunjin too, and the decision is on Hyunjin who she will choose," I said, chewing my food.