18

Jeon Heejin's POV

I reached the rooftop and saw Hyunjin standing there, staring into nothingness.

"You called, dummy?" I walked towards her, brushing my hair with my fingers.

Her expressions instantly changed into annoyed look and her hand went flying to the back of my head.

"Who you calling dummy, dummy?" she said, pinching my arm after smacking the back of my head.

It didn't hurt that much, but because I'm dramatic, I dramatically let out a moan of pain. 

"You're so dramatic, I swear to God," she said, rolling her eyes. 

I let out a giggle and stood up straight. 

"What's up? Why did you call? " I asked her. 

"Hyeol was here," she said. 

"I knew she was going to be here, so I went here and right after I arrived, she arrived here too."

I didn't speak, but I motioned for her to keep talking. 

"We didn't get to talk that much. She said she already knew it, "she said.

"How are you? Are you alright, Hyunjin? " I asked her. 

"I'm not sure..." she answered. 

"But, hey, Hyunjin, are... are you really sure about this?"

She cracked a smile, nodding at me. I don't even know why she chose me. 

"Why? Are you doubting me? My decision?" she asked, and I started to panic. 

"No, no, of course not," 

"It's just... She's Hwihyeol and I'm just me. " I said. I don't really get it. 

"You're not just you, you're Heejin." She gave me an affectionate look and I wish I could have captured a picture of it. 

"Here," I said, pulling a banana milk from my bag.

She looked like she wanted to say something, but still took it, immediately drinking it as we walked towards the bench. 

"What is it?" I asked her. 

"What's with the look?" I added. 

"I like strawberry milk better," she said. 

"Oh, sorry. I'll take note of that." I scratched my nape. I should've known. 

"It's alright, banana milk is good too," she said. 

I just stared at her as she finished the milk. My gaze fell down on her lips as I watched her sip from the transparent straw. They look so soft... I wonder—

"Don't even think about it," she said, making me snap out of it. 

"Huh?" 

"I said, don't even think about kissing me. I hate kisses, "she said. She kissed Hyeol though. Maybe Hyeol initiated it. 

"So you've never kissed anyone?" I asked, even though I knew that she had already kissed someone. 

She shook her head in answer, "Hyeol and I kissed before." 

I like how honest she is with me. At least she's not hiding anything from me. 

"I thought you hated it." 

She just looked at me and shook her head, chuckling. 

"I hate every form of skin ship," she said.