14

Jeon Heejin's POV

Hwihyeol came downstairs as I took a sniff of the roses I bought. She stares at me and at the flowers I'm holding. 

"Roses? What are you going to do with them?" she asked me as we walked towards the fridge. 

"I'm giving them to Hyunjin" I said. 

"No, don't. She's allergic to real flowers," she said, after downing a glass of water. 

That explains why Hyeol always makes paper flowers. 

"Oh..." was all I could say. I really don't know many things about Hyunjin. 

"I'll go now. Good luck," Hyeol patted my back. 

"Wait a minute, Hyeol," I said.

She turned around, raising her eyebrows. 

"Where did you go last night?" I asked her. 

"Just somewhere. I'll go now" she said, leaving the house quickly. 

She's being suspicious. I shake my head. 

I put the roses in a vase and went to Hyunjin's house, knocking on her door. 

"Wait a second!!!" I heard her muffled scream and I leant against the wall, waiting for her. 

A few minutes later, the door opened, revealing the super gorgeous Kim Hyunjin. 

"Morning, ugly rat," I said, and that earned me a smack on my head. 

"I hate you so much," she stated, rolling her eyes. 

"I spent an hour on my make-up and you'll call me an ugly rat? The audacity, Jeon Heejin," she added, making me laugh. She doesn't need that make-up anyway. She's pretty with and without them. 

"I was just kidding, alright? Let me redo my greeting," I said. 

"Good morning, gorgeous" I greeted her. 

She looked away and just shook her head. She walked towards her car, and I followed. 

"Can you give me a ride to the school?" I asked her. 

"Why? Where's your motorcycle?" she asked. 

"Flat tires" I lied. I just want to go to school with her. 

"Okay, you're in charge of the wheels." she tossed her key at me, which I luckily caught. 

She went to the passenger seat while I sat in the driver's seat. I started driving and she played music. It's Falling In Love by Cigarettes After Sex. 

Is it a coincidence? 'Cause she really looks like a Cigarettes After Sex song. 

I looked over my shoulder and saw her moving her head to the rhythm. It's nothing much, but seeing her enjoying the music makes my heart warm. 

She looked at me, and our eyes met. Her hand reached for my chin and made me face the road. 

"I know how stunning I am, but please, eyes on the road. I don't want to die yet. This world still needs me," she said, earning an embarrassed chuckle from me. 

Not long after, we reached our school. I parked her car, and I hesitated for a second. She's just there, standing in front of me while waiting for me to give her her keys. 

"What's with you? Give it to me, so we can go to our classroom now," she spoke. 

I let out a sigh, giving her the keys. She's about to turn her back to me when I grab her wrist gently. She looked at me again with confusion written on her face.