24

Jeon Heejin's POV

Hyeol got out of the hospital earlier today, and now we're moving her things into Gaeul's house. I carried the box containing her things in Ryujin's pick-up with a heavy chest. 

"You can still see her every day, you know?" Hyunjin said, and put the other box in the back of Ryujin's pickup. 

"I know. I'm just a This is the first time that we'll be apart from each other." I said. 

"Dude, Gaeul's house is literally just twenty minutes away." Ryujin said, chuckling. 

"We're not making fun of you, though. I completely understand what you feel," she added after. 

"It's going to be hard for Hwihyeol also," Rei said, licking the ice cream Yujin bought for her. 

"Moving out of your home is hard," she smiled. 

"Is that what you felt when you ran away from home?" Hyunjin asked carefully. 

Rei nodded. 

She left Japan to escape from her family, who was trying to tie her down with responsibilities that weren't even supposed to be hers in the first place. 

"But it's for the better. It'll be hard at first, but it'll be worth it as time goes by." She flashed one last smile before going back inside our house to help move the boxes. 

"These are the last boxes," Yujin said, getting out of the house with Rei following behind her. 

"Alright, put them in the back and we're off to the Kim Residence," Ryujin said. 

Ryujin went to the driver's seat with Hyunjin in the passenger seat, while Yujin, Rei, and I climbed up on the back part, sitting together with the boxes. 

We were just chitchatting until we reached Gaeul's house. It's quite big. I hope Hwihyeol will feel at home here. 

The others went near Ryujin's pick-up and we passed the boxes to them for them to bring upstairs. 

"Give me that," I heard from Jiwon. 

"No, you go and take a rest." Rei said. 

"I've literally been doing nothing since earlier, Rei. Let me help you." 

"No. Just sit there," Rei said, firmly, making me and my friends chuckle. 

I got off the pickup and went upstairs, carrying two boxes in my hands. 

"Two, wait up!" Yujin shouted, so I stopped and looked at her. 

"What's up?" 

"So, Ryujin thought of something..." she trailed off. 

"She's capable of doing that????" I said, and she laughed. 

"Kinda rare, I know, but she thought of having a sleepover. You know, for Hwihyeol to feel that we're always here for her." Yujin said, making me smile. 

"Did you tell the Kims about it? It's their house and everything," I said. 

"Yeah, I already did that. Apparently, Uncle and Aunty are going out of town, and they said it would be nice, so One and Gyal will have some company" 

"That's great. I'm down. I just have to fetch some clothes from home." I said. 

"Nice, nice. I'll tell the others!" she ran off and I entered the guest room that will be Hyeol's room from now on. 

I saw her blankly staring at the dull wall while sitting on her bed, so I sat beside her, nudging her. 

"Are you alright?" I asked her.