Act 5: Shadow War

So, I've been reading a couple of the comments and I gotta say. . . . . . You all are just so funny :D. Like wow, I know the sizing and all would be Bull but like, I just doubled the actual size. So just clam down. Also, the more crazy shit isn't even here yet :D. Anyway, I'ma just do a little sparkling here and there, so enjoy. :P

(Y/N) POV

So. . . . . I kinda I'm doing some things that would in other words mess up the Azur Lane time line. I think? I'm not sure, I mean I did read some stories and all but most of the time their were some crappy fanfic with some power struggle or harem protagonist that ended up with most of the important girls. Like, the hell I'm I suppose to shoot?

I know that the sirens are a thing and all but. . . Who the hell is the guy behind it all? Is he the future version of the commander? An AI? Another person in the same situation as me? Gritting my teeth and rubbing my head I begin to overthink the many possibilities even the dum ones like how 'it's me'. God I hate myself for thinking that.

Sighing, I get up from my sited position and stand up to look over the sea of clouds around me. Reminds me of when I went skiing. Shaking my head a little I look over to my left to see a fleet of UNCS warships under my command flying in formation with my ship as the wind pushes against my hair.

I blink a few times when watching the fleet from atop my ship while it flew thousands of feet in the air, I started to contemplate my decisions on 'why I'm I doing this again?'. Well the answer is simple

.

.

.

"I dunno, thought it be cool." I shrug my shoulders as I look over to see the escort fleet of UNSC ships that I just made bigger and scarier. "I wonder how Peace is doing." I said to no one in particular. Closing my eyes I start to look through different perspectives of either through drones or ships. It was like looking at things from the third perspective. Eventually I find Peace with her fleet as they are about to attack a Siren base in some pocket dimension in the pacific.

"I wonder how this all goes." I silently mused all that while neglecting my radar in favour of getting popcorn. "Should be pretty cool."

.

.

.

Third POV

(I'm bored ok :P)

Flying high above descended a force of a thousand guns of different UNCS ships. In the water, a fleet of siren battleships, carriers, cruisers, and destroys with an escort of siren elite. Truly an all powerful force. . . Right? In a second, all UNCS ships began to fire their cannons and missile pods at the siren fleet while deploying fighters and pelicans full of T-Dolls. The siren fleet is heavily damaged with most begin destroyed in the first barrage.

Dogfights begin with the siren drones trying to intercept the incoming transports and fleet of fighters and bombers. Long-Swords and short-swords alike begin taking evasive actions with the sirens. Missiles, plasma, and bullets fill the sky as fighters dogfight with each other Vigourously. Flying fast and true are the pelicans being escorted by whatever fighters remain. A few siren jets pass and go in for strike which saw either a pelican being hit and falling or blowing up all together.

Inside a certain pelican, several T-Dolls with MA37 assault rifles or M392 Marksmen rifles. One T-Doll in particular had a visor down. She was listening on the communications of the transports around her.