Act 6: Return Of There Pride

Hey. . . . Ok quick question for everyone. . . Do you guys actually like this? I mean, don't get me wrong I watched Arpeggio of blue steel and thought it was cool. So, why do you guys want this?! This whole thing was suppose to be a throwaway book to test out the waters of Wattpad before throwing some of my other stuff so why?

Ah, forget it. Anyway, here's the next chapter and by the way would guys want another blue steel story but just more focused on blue steel in general because I'll gladly write it. So just let me know. But for now, enjoy the chapter :D.

Hamburg harbour, Ironblood base, 6:48 p.m.

*BOOM,BOOM,SHOO-KABOOM!*

It was a brisk afternoon as the skies were grey with smoke and ash. In these skies, siren drones and iron blood fighters fight in a ferocious battle in the sky as the heavily outnumbered ironblood planes put up a desperate struggle against the overwhelming number of disposable siren drones.

One after another, Bf-109s, Fw-190s, and a few Bf-110s could be seen falling out of the sky in burning fireballs of flames with only a few dozen siren drones falling after them. On the sea, planes and drones alike crash into either the sea or atop one of the many siren battleships that have been sailing through either siren ship wreckages or ironblood support ships. Their guns fired with heavy intensity into either the sky or toward the retreating forces of Ironblood shipgirls.

"Damnit! Why are they attack now of all times?!" Cried out a desperate Admiral Hipper as she fired another salvo from her guns.

"Who knows, all we can to do is hold out until reinforcements arrive." Gneisenau replied as she fired off her triple barrelled guns. Behind the retreating girls was the burning city of Hamburg. Siren bombers and a few random shells would occasionally attack the city.

Flames would burn bright as AA guns would fill the sky, on the ground soldiers in grey uniforms could be seen evacuating civilians as air raid sirens blare causing panic. The girls could only grit their teeth in anger as more bombs and shells fall to the city. Some even begin to waver as the minutes pass by.

"HALTEN SIE DICH, WIR SIND NOCH NICHT FERTIG!" Standing fast and at the forefront of the formation was Tirpitz. She yelled with grit and determination toward her fellow iron blood members, the wavering girls soon returned with their determination as they began their attack anew.

But for how long will it all last? More and more fighters fell from the sky, soon siren drones and bombers fell upon the girls. Their AA guns fired into the sky getting most but not all, bombs and missiles fell upon the girls as they either dodged or blocked the attacks while sustaining damage. The siren attack began to intensify as siren elite clones appeared.

Lasers and shells were exchanged as Ironblood continued to take heavy damage. Tirpitz had just destroyed two clones with her guns, she turned around to see the endless fleet of siren warships. The flames, the cries of agony and pain, and the horror. Tirpitz was snapped out of her trance when a splash of water hit her face.

She turned to her right to see U-556 on her rigging and with a desperate face. "T-Tirpitz!"

"What is it?" Asked the girl as she fired her guns yet again at the approaching fleet.

"Its bad! We can't break through their subs! There's just too many of them!" Tirpitz gritted her teeth as another volley of shells was launched form her guns, she turned to U-556 to speak before the girl spoke first. "WATCH OUT!!" Tirpitz turned fast to face-!