"How did you know? Did he call you, too?" scott quizzed. lydia shook her head. "I heard it." deja and davina share looks, and both just shake it off.

"Don't ask-- it gets more confusing when you ask."

"He uses red for unsolved cases..." lydia trailed off, everyone looking at the red strings. deja peeled at her lips, this had her on edge. along with everyone else too.

"Maybe he thinks he's part of an unsolved case?" aiden suggested. "as much as i hate you, he could be right." deja added on. "Or is an unsolved case?" davina shot isaac a look and he quickly apologized.

"Hold on-- is he still out there? You don't know where he is?" lydias eyes went wide mainly staring at scott in disbelief. "obviously ms.perfect!" deja snapped, and lydia's eyebrows furrowed.

"He said that he was in an industrial basement somewhere." scott told them. davina however was weirdly quiet about everything. her and stiles weren't in the best of places right now, and all she could think about was their last conversation. and how cold she was to him. "davina? v, you listening?" davina was snapped back into reality.

"yeah. yeah, i'm listening. you're going to the police to tell my dad." scott nodded as he and isaac left the room, davina ran after isaac. "just in case... be safe." davina kissed he cheek and the ran back to the room.

<<<•>>>

davina ran to the hospital on foot, rafael found stiles. deja went to check up on allison. so she was left on foot, she had to run a little over a mile but she didn't care. she needed to make sure stiles was okay. she needed to know what happened, because she wasn't believing the whole sleep walking thing.

davina rushed to the elevator pressing the button multiple times. every second felt like an hour, every second that went by she felt her and stiles bond become more distant. and that part she didn't understand.

"davina." noah embraced his daughter into a big and long hug. a tear running down his face. "stiles is fine. he's going to be okay, he wasn't injured." a weight left davinas chest and she felt like she could breathe a little more. "He's sleeping now... And he's just fine. He doesn't remember much. It's a bit like a dream to him." scott's dad walked over to the two of them.

"i'm probably never going to say this again but, thank you mr.mccall. seriously i owe you big time." davina gave him a side hug and a smile.

"it was that repellent we sprayed in the coyote den to keep other animals out. I couldn't go near it without my eyes watering. it just a good thing he mentioned it over the phone." rafael told them and davina all of the sudden was lost.

"No, it was more than that. Thank you." stilinski thanked. "It was a lucky connection." davina rolled her eyes at the fact he couldn't accept the thank you. "McCall, can you shut up please and accept my sincerest gratitude?"

"accepted"

"dad i'm going to go check with scott." noah nodded and with that davina left and walked down the hall to find scott and lydia sitting in waiting room chairs. them almost falling asleep.

<<<•>>>
davina, scott, and stiles were in the mri room. they wanted to run test on stiles, they were searching for the same disease that their mother had. when davina found out she cried for over forty-five minutes.

she couldn't lose stiles. he was more then just her twin, he was also her best friend. if she lost him, she would lose apart of herself. they were brought into the world together, he's supposed to be by her side til the day she dies.

and the part that made it hurt even more was thinking she would lose him the same way she lost her mom. and she refused to let that happen again, she couldn't.

"You know what they're looking for, right?" stiles spoke for the first time among the trio. davina looked down at her feet, she knew what they were looking for but scott didn't. "It's called frontotemporal dementia. Areas of your brain start to shrink. It's what our mother had. It's the only form of dementia that can hit teenagers... and there's no cure."

"Stiles, if you have it, we'll do something. i'll do something." the three of them didn't say a word, instead they just hugged each other while they fought back tears. "i'll give you two a minute." scott spoke after a minute.

"v, hey. don't cry okay? everything will be fine." a tear slipped down davinas face. she felt more coming but she tried her hardest to stop them, she had to be strong for him. "i forgive you stiles. and i'm sorry for everything. after everything i'll do more- i'll do something more. i promise-"

"davina. you didn't do anything wrong, you don't have to do more. you're already doing more then enough. i need to say something quick okay, while i'm still me." davina nodded as he continued. "i wouldn't ask for a better twin, you're my best friend v. i don't know what i would do without you."

"i couldn't ask for a better twin either. but like you said, it's going to be fine. it's probably all just some stupid misunderstanding. and you'll be back to your bitching and snarky comments in no time."

stiles hugged davina again. he felt himself slowly slipping away and it scared him more then anything. "i love you davina."

"i love you too stiles."

<<<•>>>

"davina, stiles' gone. and that's not all..."

<<<•>>>

a/n
there's only a few more chapters left🥲

the davina and stiles talk<<

thoughts on chapter??

and please comment and vote!!

Sacrifice| teen wolf जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें