7. To close but im loving it

Start from the beginning

" oh no I saw her at the cinema with her sister here", he said eyeing me and glaring at me subtly.

" oh , she said she didn't see you",

I began to panick, if she finds out that I was lying , what is she going to think!

"Oh- erm - I-I ", I stuttered , not knowing what to say.

" she didnt see me , because I was behind her in the theatre",
I sighed in relief, realising he had saved me even when I had dumped popcorn on him.

Popcorn.

I looked at he's hair. Bits of popcorn were still in it, my eyes widened as I began to play with my fingers in my lap.

"Honey.... Why is there popcorn in your hair",
Savannah said , picking out peices from his hair and onto her opened palm.

I gulped . AGAIN.

" oh well that's a funny story, you see as I was in the theatre... Sage was messing about and the popcorn in he's hand spilled getting some on me, you know how sage is", he said looking me in the eye the whole time.

" Oh the boy, you've been speaking too over the internet, before we moved back at home", she said chuckling .

"Precisely , mum, that's him, well let me go get ready for dinner", he said setting haylie on the floor carefully, ruffling her hair as he walked out.

"Oh yes dinner, I should get started on that.". She said muttering to herself as she walked out.

Thank god that was over.

I looked at haylie as she walked to us.

"I'm haylie, what's your name?". She asked looking to shayla.

"I'm shayla, you have a lovely name",

"Fank you, what's yours", she said turning to me.

" I'm Mackayla",

"M- m - kayla, do you wanna play dolls with me.... Oh and shlya too.",

I smiled at her trying to say our names. She's too cute. Not as cute as hunter tho, or sage.

Sage.

" sure , let's go",

Shayla shrugged.

She took her hands and pulled us upstairs with her.
She took us into her room .

Pink

Everything was pink, with a few white things as well.

She led us to a pink box and told us to sit down.

She took out all her dollies and tea sets and hair brushes and whatnot.

She handed me one and shayla too.

" we having a tea partyy, shlya, you have holly, and kayla , you have Sarah, I have barbie",

She told us and we began to play , I smiled occasionally at her cuteness.

I felt the urge to do my business, if you catch my drift.

"Girls I'm gonna take a break, I need the bathroom",
I said getting up and walking out not waiting for their answer.

I had taken six steps into the hall before I realised I had no idea where the bathroom was . I guess I was going to have to try every door.

I opened the first one, it was a bedroom so I closed the door.

I opened the second one and you wouldn't guess what sight my eyes were blessed with.

On the bed was Hunt.....shirtless with his phone in his hand.
I stumbled and fell.
Could this get anymore embarrassing.