Chapter 13:Regiment Choices

ابدأ من البداية

Mikasa:"Hmmm y/n you alright??" You just nodded as she looked around to see what was making you scared. Mikasa spotted Annie looking at them and looked back at you"

Y/n:"I should probably get going."

Mikasa:"Good luck."

You walked away from them and made your way to Annie. You sat next to her as you heard her mumbling.

Y/n:"Annie you alright??"

Annie:""*mumbling* I hate everything about your Mikasa. Your stupid eyes. Your stoic face. Your stupid short hair. You stupid scarf. The way every guy is instanced by you. Your stupid attachment to Eren and Armin." You just sat quietly and looked at her as you let her mumble on. You put your hand on her shoulder and shook her back to reality. You tried to think of a way to cheer her up.

Y/n:"Hey Annie wanna know something??"

Annie:"Hmm what's that??"

Y/n:"You know that your 5 times better then Mikasa in every way. I'm happy to be with you and only you." You gave her a smile and a chuckle left her mouth.

Annie:"Well let me show everyone that your mine." You felt your arm move as she moved under your arm under your armpit and she closed her eyes and fell back asleep.

Y/n thoughts:"You love to sleep don't you Annie. Unlike you to be so confident around people. I guess your more afraid to lose me then I thought." You fell asleep as well with your head on hers.

Y/n:"Hmmmmmmmmmmm......why am I here again? And why now?" You were back in your dream state and just saw nothing. All you could see was a book.

Y/n:"Hmmm what's this??" It was a cooking book. Like the one you were using before your mother was murdered. But something looked off about it. It was a bite marks on every page. All the recipes as well were just rations and some were just normal material things like shoes.

Y/n:"What's this?? Hello anyone there??" You saw the two young children coming to you from the distance. As they were coming closer to you, you realised that they were super skinny now. They were practically skin and bones.

Y/n:"This is strange. What's going on??" A man materialised behind them. He was a fat man and looked to be one of Mable decent. The three of them didn't say anything and the fat man just put his hands on there shoulders. The little girls clothes turned into a maids as the boys turned into a farmer's.

Fat man:"Hmmm you not will make me food as you girl will give it to me. I expect absolute obedience and never ask questions." The girl just nodded but the boy spoke up.

Boy child:"Why can't I ask questions??"

Fat man:"Naughty you asked a question. You need to be punished." Two military police men then appeared and pointed there muskets at the boy.

Y/n:"No!!" They shot as the bullets hit the boy in the head you woke up.

Y/n:"What the hell is happening to me??" You forgot Annie was sleeping under your arm and shook awake.

Annie:"Y/n?? Everything alright??"

Y/n:"I don't know. What you trying to tell me." You said the final part under your breath but Annie heard you.

Annie:"What's going on y/n??"

Y/n:"Just a nightmare."

Annie:"What was it about??"

Y/n:"These two little kids." Annie had a face of concern at this point and press you for more information.

Annie:"What happened??" You explained everything that happened in your dream.