32. Mirrors

Alina Danes ~

Lips connected to mine roughly as a person was behind me undoing my zipper.

The person kissing me worked pulling it off and the person behind me finished pulling it off.

I pulled away and I was kissing Brennon. He kissed me more and sucked on my lower lip before holding it between his teeth.

"Go to him." He whispered and I turned seeing a smiling Zayn sitting on the edge of the large bed.

I stood between his legs and he looked up at me.

"Look up." He said and I did. I saw myself in the mirror behind the bed and the ceiling and I saw the back of my body due to the mirror behind me. Their names were dark on my skin and totally forgot I had that done.

"Now you're gonna sit on my thigh and fuck it while watching yourself." He smiled grabbing my waist and turning me around.

I straddled his thigh and he began moving me on him.

I looked down feeling pleasure roll through my body.

A sharp slap was delivered to my ass and I moaned.

"Look at yourself." Zayn yelled and I looked in the mirror seeing myself. I looked desperate.

"Stand." Zayn said and I whimpered feeling my body want to finish.

"Pretty slut." Dawson smiled pulling my bottom lip down before kissing me.

"Tell me how you looked." He said and I looked up at him.

"Desperate." I whispered.

"Mmhm. So pretty too. Did you notice that?" He asked and I shook my head no.

"Well I think we have to change that. Go ride Brennon." He said and I looked at Brennon who grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the bed.

"All fours." He said and I did. I looked at myself and I didn't understand what they saw.

My underwear was once again cut off me.

"That's the tenth pair this week!" I whined.

"Shut it." He slapped my ass before ramming into me.

"Fuck." I yelled out as he grabbed my hair and lifted my head making me look at myself.

"Watch yourself get fucked Alina." Brennon smiled at me in the mirror and I looked at my purple lips and red cheeks. I began tearing up and feeling them fall down my face resulting in my mascara running.

"The tailor did good with your make up. We told him to not do water proof." Zayn smiled and I looked at him quickly before looking at myself.

"Arch." Zayn said and I put my hands forward, while pushing my back down.

"There you go gorgeous." Brennon slapped my ass before putting his hand on the curve of my back. I looked sexy in this position honestly. My body looked really good.

"Do you see what we see now?" Dawson asked.

"Yes daddy." I moaned watching Brennons abs contract with each thrust.

"You're so perfect for us Alina." Zayn cooed.

"Cum." Brennon said and I did as he pulled my hair and forced my body up. He pulled me all the way up and my head was on his shoulder while he kept fucking me.

He grabbed my arms and put them behind my back quickly with one hand before returning the other to my throat.

"Look at yourself." He whispered in my ear.

I looked and my body was against his as he still fucked me.

"Tell me how pretty you are." He whispered kissing my ear.

"Really pretty." I nodded.

"So fucking pretty." He groaned.

"Tell me your name." Dawson smiled.

"Alina D- Briggs." I mumbled.

"Louder and don't fuck up." Brennon grabbed my breast with the hand that was on my throat.

"Alina Briggs daddy." I groaned.

"Good baby." Brennon bit my ear lobe.

"Look at yourself while your filled with my cum." He chuckled and groaned releasing in me.

I looked at myself but it didn't last long as my eyes rolled back.

"So good." He said out of breath and kissed my lips before pulling me off the bed quickly.

"Sorry baby but clean sheets need to stay clean." He laughed.

I spent the whole night giving head and being fucked aggressively. I swear I forgot my maiden name after the night was done.

They all took care of me and got me food and water while helping wash me because I couldn't walk.

Fuck I'm tired.

A/N #robbed