26. Complaining

Alina Danes ~

Through the next few weeks we all just stopped going to school. I know it's bad no need to mom me but I did.

The guys also got a California King bed for all of us and I gradually stopped spending nights at my house.

Let's just say that as I've spent more time with them, the more claiming, I guess is the word, they've gotten.

They don't mind people looking but no staring or talking or touching for any other dude. They've also gotten upset at girls for looking at them.

"Baby!" One of the guys yelled from upstairs.

"Yea?" I yelled back.

"Eat!" He yelled and I laughed.

They've also done that.

I went into the fridge and grabbed leftover pizza.

I love cold pizza with all of my heart.

I grabbed two slices for myself and grabbed the other boxes putting four slices on three plates.

If they don't like cold pizza I'm leaving.

I carried the plates on my arms like a waitress and walked upstairs. They each were in their own rooms and I walked into Brennons first.

"What up beautiful?" He looked at me from his desk chair.

"Pizza. Cold." I said and he laughed because I made a serious face.

"Sounds good." He nodded and I walked over having him take his. He grabbed my ass under the large shirt I wore that belonged to him and I only wore underwear underneath.

"Sexy." He smiled.

"I have to go give the pizza." I mumbled.

"Kiss me."

I bent down and put my lips to his softly before he grabbed my cheeks and kissed my forehead.

"Love you." He smiled.

"Love you too." I walked out and went to Dawson's room.

"Hi doll." He smiled at me.

"Pizza." I sang and he laughed, standing and helping me before slapping my ass and kissing me.

"Bunch of ass men." I mumbled and he laughed.

"I'd touch your boobs but I don't want you to drop shit." He laughed kissing my head.

I went into Zayn's room while he was playing video games. He didn't hear me through the head set so I placed the plates down on his bed and went to him, he put his arms up and I straddled him as he hugged me.

"I'm off in a second sweetheart." He kissed my head and I just waited.

I kept my head in his neck and he took the headphones off, putting the controller down and hugging me closer to him.

His face was against my shoulder and he just held me around the waist in a long hug.

He probably lost.

"Did you lose?" I asked.

"Mmhm." He hugged me tighter.

"Sorry." I tried not laughing.

"You can laugh." He mumbled and I did.

"Yea yea." He pulled back and I kept my hands on his chest and smiled.

"I brought you cold pizza." I said.

He rolled back to his bed and grabbed both plates while I was on his lap, then pulled us back in to the desk.

"You heard me?" I asked.

"Yep I just wanted you on me." He winked and I laughed as he handed me my plate.

"Smooth." I took a bite.

"Yum." I nodded chewing.

"Thank you darling." He kissed my cheek.

I stood and he pulled me back down.

"Don't go." He said sternly and I nodded shoving the pizza in my mouth.

-

They all came down after a few hours and I was watching TVD sort of simping over Damon.

"What's with the drool?" Dawson asked wiping imaginary drool from my lip.

"Damon." Brennon laughed jumping over the back of the couch and sitting by me.

"You guys like Elena." I shrugged.

"Which is why your ass isn't over my knee." Zayn sat by Brennon as Dawson was on my other side.

"It's a show." I rolled my eyes.

Dawson and Brennon took one thigh and put them over theirs making my underwear show because my legs were split apart.

"How's the breeze?" Zayn laughed.

"Definitely a breeze alright." I nodded.

"Don't complain." Dawson kissed my cheek.

"Oh I'm definitely not complaining."