12. Check-In

I warned you, the tags say daddy kink so please be aware.

Dawson Briggs ~

"What?" She asked looking at me.

"I'll help you. Fuck my thigh little girl." I looked her dead in the eye and her green eyes were glossy and I knew her arousal was uncomfortable.

I grabbed her hips and pulled her back and fourth as she began doing it herself and she put her hands around my neck and lied her head on my shoulder.

I held her ass and listened to her small whimpers and moans.

My brothers were watching her intensely and I was too.

"Turn around." I said and she was facing away from me, her hand was on my knee to balance herself.

She was able to keep going and my brothers were right in front of her watching her face.

I slapped her ass and she moaned.

"Look at me Alina." Dawson said calmly.

"Look away and you ass will be red." Zayn mumbled and stood beside her body so he could see her face and watch her grinding on me.

He slapped her ass hard making her whine.

"Eyes open." He sneered.

"I'm sorry."

"You're sorry what?" Dawson asked. I leaned forward and whispered in her ear.

"I'm sorry daddy." She whined and he smiled as she began shaking.

"I know baby, I know." I rubbed her back.

"Come." He said and she convulsed on my thigh. I pulled her back onto me and she slumped, tired.

"Good job gorgeous." I kissed her cheek and she huffed.

"Come with me." Zayn picked her up and carried her upstairs.

I grabbed a glass of water with some ice and Brennon began cooking steaks and baked potatoes as well as boiling corn on the cob.

I cut up fruits and set it in a small bowl by the water.

Zayn came down and yawned.

"What's happening?" I asked.

"She's changing into your sweats and his sweatshirt." He said and leaned against the wall.

She came down and she seemed a bit wobbly.

We all smiled and watched her as she wore the large clothes and walked to us slowly.

"Hi beautiful." Brennon smiled.

"Hi." She said shyly.

I picked her up and placed her on the counter and handed her the glass.

"Did you feel uncomfortable at all? Are you alright?" I asked rubbing her legs.

"I'm fine and I liked it." She whispered and I smiled.

"Shy?" I asked and she nodded.

"It's okay princess. Brennon and Zayn are making dinner and I have some fruit for you. Wanna go watch tv?" I asked and she nodded.

I grabbed the fruit and glass from her and she got upset.

"What?" I asked.

"Hold me." She pouted and I smiled handing her the bowl and glass before picking her up and carrying her to the living room.

She sat on my lap as I pulled the blanket over her and she ate the fruit and drank the water.

"I would give you more but we're making dinner." I said and she smiled at me, showing her beautiful dimples.

"I know thank you." She kissed me lightly and looked at the TV. I put on The Vampire Diaries from the beginning and she was sucked into the show. I personally liked it I know it was a teenage girl thing but Elena and Katherine are hot.

Not Elena's crying face though.

"I have a question." She turned and straddled my waist eating the fruits.

"What's up?" I asked and pushed some hair from her face.

"How does the daddy thing work?" She asked.

"Well, uhm-" unexpected much?

"Sexually we prefer it. We can talk otherwise. Calling us outside of it is your choice. We would never push you into calling us something you didn't want to. However if you do start it we expect it to keep going you get it?" I asked and she smiled touching the place she bruised on my neck.

"Yes daddy." She laughed.

"You can't stop then." I warned.

"I know." She nodded.

"Dinner!" They yelled.

I stood and placed her down. She walked to the dining area.

I sat down with the rest of them and we all watched as Alina poured A1 on her plate and put sour cream on her baked potato as well as buttering her corn. We did the same but watched, waiting for her to eat.

"What?" She asked looking at all of us.

"Eat." Brennon nodded.

She took a bite of her potato and we began eating too.

"Are you sure you were okay with that earlier? I don't want to do anything if you were ever uncomfortable. I know you haven't experienced sexual things and I want to make sure you're okay with it." Zayn asked.

"I liked it. I like you guys. I was comfortable and I promise I'd say something if I ever felt otherwise. I've never orgasmed and I liked the way that happened." She looked between all of us.

"Are you okay with the fact we literally slapped your ass?" I laughed.

"Yes, it's attractive." She shrugged.

"Okay." We all nodded and ate.

She was eating and finished before all of us.

"Still hungry?" Brennon asked.

"No thank you for dinner." She smiled.

"Of course." Zayn smiled.