16. Euphoria

Alina Danes ~

"Can we talk before? Don't get me wrong that's a great idea but that's us talking with our dicks." Brennon asked and I nodded turning and facing all of them.

"Protection." Zayn looked at me.

"I have something called hyperprolactinemia. I do not have the ability to conceive children and it's genetic. Skipped my birth parents I suppose because my grandparents weren't my real ones. They adopted my mother who's real mother struggled until she conceived at 45 but gave her up for adoption." I nodded.

"Wow. So you can't get pregnant?" Dawson asked and I nodded.

"That's covered. How will this go? It's your first time and we are all very aware of that." Zayn asked.

"Honestly just be careful. I know it's hard because getting carried away is easy but be gentle at first. I'll let you know." I nodded.

"Kinda ruined your feeling down there didn't it?" Brennon asked.

Dawson whispered something into both of his brothers ears and I watched them all stand.

"I feel left out." I mumbled and they laughed pulling their shirts off in unison.

God they all were so sexy. I stared and they all chuckled.

"I'll be gentle love. I promise we won't hurt you. Just say stop if it's too much." Brennon hovered over my body while I still sat.

"Okay." I nodded and his lips connected with mine.

He cupped my chest and I moaned as his tongue fell into my mouth and kissed me passionately. I fell back and he had his hand under my head like a pillow.

"Can I?" He asked looking at my breasts.

"Yea." I nodded and he pulled me up, undoing it and pulled it free.

"Shit you're so beautiful." He stared down at me and I moaned as he played with one nipple and sucked on the other.

He went back up to my mouth and left my lips pink and swollen as he kissed down my body and stomach.

I looked at me as he pulled my pants. I kept nodding letting him know it was alright.

I was so scared it was gonna hurt. I knew it would, they were huge.

He removed my underwear and spread my thighs moving back so they all could see me. I covered my face with my hands in shyness.

"Don't do that baby. You're incredibly attractive." Dawson murmured and I moved them from my eyes and looked at all of their bodies.

They leaned against the wall and palmed themselves through their sweats making my knees touch.

"Open." Zayn said loudly making me flinch but obey.

"Good girl." He praised after.

Dawson came toward me and rubbed his hands up and down my thighs. He knelt between them and looked at me.

"Please." I whispered and he slapped my inner thigh making me whimper.

"Please daddy." I whispered and he connected his mouth to my core. I bucked but he held my hips to the bed and the sensation was so good but so different. I can't even describe how it feels.

Before I came he pulled away and smiled at me.

"You taste so good." He wiped his mouth and went back.