4. Don't Do That

^THIS STORY'S THEME SONG FRFR
The obsession begins...

Zayn Briggs ~

God she looked so good. White really suited her skin and I don't understand why anything should hide.

I'm so glad we brought my car today because she parked right by it.

We saw her look in her rear view mirror and damn she looked suspicious. It'll be a while till Dawson car will be taken to school again.

"Can I have a ear piece?" I asked and she looked hesitant.

"Don't make fun of my music." She mumbled and I smiled at her shyness.

"I won't." I nodded.

She gave it to me and began playing her music. Her leg bounced to the beat and she looked a bit restless.

I looked at my hands seeing something she could mess with.

I pulled my fidget ring off and handed it to her.

"It doesn't fit on my hand." She held it and looked up at me.

"You can hold it and mess with it." I shrugged.

She moved so her right leg laid itself on mine and she took my hand putting it on a covered part of her jeans as she began playing with my rings. I grabbed my phone and acted like it wasn't a big deal and like I was just sitting there but I snapped a photo and sent it to my brothers.

My stomach swarmed with butterflies and I put my head back. I resisted the urge to grab her thigh and place my hand inside one of the Jean holes to feel her skin and took a breath letting myself know we will get there soon.

I looked at my buzzing phone.

B- did she do that willingly?

Z- Mmhm I offered a ring for her to play with but she didn't like that it didn't fit her fingers.

D- damn special much. Douche.

B- calm down Dawson we will get her, we already spoke about that.

I shut off my phone and listened to her humming the song that played in our ears.

"Can I show you a song I really enjoy?" I asked and she handed me her phone.

I typed in Twisted by Eminem and the song popped up. I clicked it and she smiled at me as the beat hit.

This was nearly my ideal relationship.

She smiled as it played and I could tell she was clueless of the meaning because it was dark.

"I like it!" She smiled and I laughed.

She played it over and over and I didn't mind. She liked a song I liked.

I spoke with my brothers last night and we knew her apartment number. We'd periodically come by and look through her bedroom window as she was asleep in a small sleeping bag on the floor. I wondered if she was at all exhausted.

The bell rang so I stood and smiled at her before walking with my brothers to our car.

We each took a cigarette and lit it.

"You should fluster her next period." I smiled looking at Brennon.

"Doing what?" He sighed a cloud of smoke.

"Staring contest. Have one with her and when it gets intense tell her you wanna kiss her or something." I shrugged.

"That's actually a really good idea." Dawson nodded before a guy ran up to us. He was our rat and told us everything we needed to know.

"Spill." I looked at him.

"Uhm a boy I believe Logan Soliday is asking Alina for her number." He said and stepped aside.

I looked at my brothers and they put out their cigarettes so I did the same.

"Where is he?" Dawson asked.

"Cafeteria." He mumbled and Brennon gave him a small thanks as we walked inside. I walked the front and looked around the cafeteria seeing the boy talking to Lina.

"No he doesn't." I walked up and put my arm around Alina's shoulders, slouching.

"Hey Soliday." I raised my eyebrows.

"Hi Briggs." He glared at me.

"What're you doing?" I asked.

"About to ask her out." He smiled.

"No." I shook my head.

"Excuse me?" He stepped forward.

I stood all the way and looked down at him.

"He said no." Dawson got in front of me and Brennon followed.

I went behind Alina waiting for the classic teenage boy statement.

"Let her choose." He said and the boys split apart.

"You say yes and we're gonna have issues darling." I rubbed her arms.

"I'm alright sorry." She nodded.

"Fucking whore." He mumbled and Dawson grabbed the back of his neck leading him outside.

No one calls Alina a whore. She isn't one.

"Why couldn't I say yes?" She looked up at Brennon with doe eyes.

"He isn't a good guy for you." He curled some of Alina's baby hairs in his finger.

"How do you know what's good for me?" She quizzed.

"Alina, love just listen." Brennon shrugged.

"Okay." She whispered.

"Which brother am I?" He asked tipping her chin up.

I kept rubbing her arms through the soft cardigan and she looked at him.

"Brennon." She shrugged.

"Who took the boy outside?" I asked in her ear.

"Dawson." She replied quick.

"Good memory." I mumbled.

"Was that boy not nice?" She turned around and asked me.

"No. He doesn't treat women right." I looked down at her pretty green eyes.

"You do?" She asked.

"Yes." I smirked.

"Have any of you had a girlfriend?" She asked and she walked between us as we went into the empty hallways.

"Nope. You?" I looked at her.

"No. I'm a bit naive in romance." She looked up at Brennon.

"That's quite alright." He smiled.

Dawson walked back in and smiled at Alina.

"You alright doll?" He asked.

"I'm fine what did you do to him?" She asked.

"Fun things." He winked.

"Tell me." She forced.

"Violence." He nodded.

"I assumed so." She shrugged.

"Then why'd you ask?" I elbowed her.

"Because there are various types of violence." She rolled her eyes and I grabbed her face.

"Don't do that." I mumbled quickly.

"Sorry." She muffled and I let her face go.

"Hit him, kicks him. Made him look real pretty." Dawson smiled.

"That's cool." She laughed.