25. Turns

Dawson Briggs ~

I woke up and smiled at the sleeping angel next to me.

I looked at her face and pecked her pouted lips.

I wanted to see how much I could get away with until she woke up so I placed gentle kisses down her jaw and neck, rolling up her shirt enough to kiss her stomach and I set myself between her thighs, adjusting them so they were open and bent.

I went back up to put some pillows softly under her head and she seemed to really be asleep.

I moved myself and put my arms through her bent legs and held her hips, moving closer to her.

I began sucking on her inner thigh but trying to fight the urge to bite her until she woke up.

I gently ran my tongue on her delicious folds before circling her clit with my tongue. I licked one more time before sucking her clit and she began squirming.

She began whimpering and rolling her hips against my face. I chuckled and moved back to her inner thigh, biting.

"Oh shit." She said finally awake.

My brothers walked in and laughed.

"I was waiting for her to wake up." Brennon laughed and I put my mouth back on her sex and watched as they hovered over her on either side of her body.

She moaned putting her cold feet on my back and touching my head lightly.

I looked up when the guys moved and she was on her elbows with her head back and her back arched.

"Does it feel good love?" Brennon asked.

"Mmhm." She hummed and I pushed a finger inside of her.

"Fuck." She whispered and groaned.

"Give." I pulled my finger out and Zayn put a pocket knife into my hand.

DB

Was in her thigh and she moaned lightly as I sucked the blood from the cut.

I moved and ZB was on her other thigh. He licked the blood from it before backing up.

Brennon lifted her shirt and put BB under her right breast.

He sucked it more than I did mine and I'm pretty sure he wanted a bruise.

He got up and she had her eyes closed, still sleepy.

"Wake up little girl." Brennon caressed her throat before squeezing it.

"I'm sleepy." She mumbled.

"Sleep while Dawson fucks you then." Zayn looked at me.

"Nooo I'm tired." She whined.

"Whine when I'm deep in you." I said lining myself to her entrance.

I pushed into her and she moaned as I kept thrusting and didn't let her adjust properly.

"Come on sleep. You're so tired aren't you?" Brennon teased.

"Complain about it." Zayn ordered.

I slammed into her so hard I felt her legs begin shaking and tears lightly falling from her eyes.

"Beg to come." I mumbled.

"D-daddy can I-I c-come?" She cried between thrusts.

"How does it feel? You can come once you tell him why you're crying." Brennon said.

"I-it feels so-so good." She whimpered.

"I know baby come for us." I slowed and she shook.

"Faster." She pleaded and I went quicker than before.

She arched her back and screamed her orgasm.

I came inside of her and kept myself there feeling out of breath.

"Let's go pee and take a bath beautiful you did so good." Brennon kissed her head.

She sat up and looked at me with her legs still open and her body heaving.

Her bright green eyes melted into mine and she grabbed my face pressing my lips to hers.

She hugged me tightly around the neck.

"Thank you daddy." She whispered my ear.

"Of course. Thank you doll." I kissed her forehead before Brennon took her.

"Brennon takes her because you fucked her and she sucked my dick last night." Zayn nodded.

"I actually had a dream about that but with me."