29. Wallpaper

Alina Danes ~

The next few weeks we already had everything planned. I'd be 18 tomorrow and they said they'd have a surprise for me when I woke up.

I was also having pictures taken of me and each of the guys for god knows why but it was always in the most intimate times.

"Alina look at our wallpapers." Zayn smiled.

He showed me his and I shook my head we were at the beach and I was in a crop top and my underwear. He had told me to take a picture but I couldn't look and now it was easily obvious why. He didn't want me to see how I looked with his hands on me till now.

Zayn's Lock Screen

Zayn's Lock Screen

"Mine." Brennon winked.

I took this one too. Damn it turned me on.

Brennon's Lock Screen

"Mines the hottest." Dawson laughed and the guys nodded.

I didn't take this one. It was while I was grinding on Dawson like a week ago.

"Who took it?" I asked.

"Me." Brennon smiled.

"You're so sexy." Dawson looked at it before showing me again.

Dawson's Lock Screen

"God damn. You look so good." Zayn drooled over the picture.

"You have that in real life. Stop looking at the photo." Brennon smacked their heads.

"Take your shirt off and walk around in just your bra and underwear." Dawson looked at me and I laughed.

"I'm not joking." He looked at me.

"Seriously?" I looked at them all.

"Deadly." They replied in unison making me almost jump.

"Come on. Last day of being 17. Our turn was a while ago. You're turn now doll." Dawson winked.

"Oof." I mumbled and my throat was grabbed.

"When you're told to do something how do you respond?" Brennon looked down at me.

"Yes I'll do it daddy I'm sorry." I whispered.

"Stand." He said and I did.

I removed my shirt and sweats before a hard slap was delivered to my ass.

I gasped and felt the stinging pain.

"Don't put clothes on until we say. How about you deliver a night snack to us while we're in our rooms?" Zayn smiled.

"Yes daddy." I nodded and he caressed my cheek.

"Such a good girl Lina." He kissed my forehead.

I'm horny as shit.