13.

So... All right. I'm shocked.

Ben was right or Aidan just went crazy???

But I didn't had time to be much surprised because I had to fix what he did fast.

"Oh, why did you tried that, Aidan, you are so drunk" I said laughing (trying to not sound THAT FAKE).

Rebecca was shocked too. But her face did not betray any jealousy, only... fear?

Fear? Why fear?

"I don't think so" Ben said smiling in a evil way. "I mean, Jennifer, you are actually the hottest here"

Yes, yes, thanks for help, dick.

"No, he is drunk for sure. He would never do this awake" said Alessa giving Aidan a pity glare.

The first time Alessa's dumbness has a use in this world.

"Yes, I mean, we're all a little dizzy, right?" I said and I giggled like my stupid desk mate from 5th class who was such a pick me back then.

But I wasn't drunk at all and I knew Aidan only had a few shots and some vodka, so... maybe he is sensitive at alcohol? I hoped so.

Aidan was silent all evening but now it was too much. Like say something and escape what you just did, you moron, don't let all the hard work on me!

But he was just sitting there and panicking (remembering me of how I handle with maths problems), I could see that from his increased breath.

"Aidan, are you okay?" I asked.

Rebecca told Adian angrily:
"Come with me!"

Oh, so now it's starting to get normal: jealousy, finally!

Rebecca grabbed Aidan's hand and they went upstairs. Her heels were trotting on the expensive wood staircase.

We were sitting in silence.

"Damn, blondie, you know how to steal men!" Brian broke the silence (Ben's best friend).

"No, I didn't... you... God, he was drunk" I tried to defence myself.

"Probably, but still! You know what they say: When you're drunk, you say and do only truths" continued Brian.

After that, Alessa, Brian, Victoria and the others at the table started asking me stuff like: You were only friends before? Didn't he kissed you then? etc. and after 5 minutes everyone at the party knew what happened.

Holly crap. I had to get my ass outta there. Right now.

But Léa... I have to take her home too.

I managed to escape from all the people (mostly boys) who drove me crazy with their stupid questions and I ran upstairs.

And I had the surprise to see how huge is this place AGAIN, now that I gave it a second look.

I went to Rebecca's room, where Léa was supposed to sleep. On the way I could hear Rebecca and Aidan talking. Talking and not fighting? That made me curious. Maybe he found a way to calm her.

I got close to the door which their voices could be heard.

"Jesus, Aidan, you are aware of what you just fucking did?" Rebecca's voice was loud and angry.

"I know, I know, but you don't understand..."

"No, I understand perfectly! You are a dick who cares only about himself and doesn't give a shit about all I did for him"

I should have stopped listening because it sounded like a regular fight between two love birds. And I was actually surprised that Rebecca wasn't more furious than that. Maybe I was wrong about her peevish attitude.