2.

Usually Mike's dad drives us to school. It's a little bit crowded in the car but that makes it so much funnier. Léa always complains that I put my foot in her ass and Mike says Aidan has sharp elbows. So we practically fight all the time.
Which is fun.

"So what do you wish for this year?" Mike's dad asked while driving.

"To be more popular." said Aidan smiling.

"Yeah, all this time we were known in school as the weird always together kids with an obsession for drinking strawberry juice." sighed Léa. "Jen, get off my legs!"

"That's boolshit" Mike objected. "Just because we drank 2 bottles in the ninth grade and Jen vomited on our chemistry teacher's desk doesn't mean we are obsessed with that crappy drink!"

I coughed slowly as I shot him an ugly look. Then I said:

"Guys, maybe we have a chance. There are three ways to become popular:
1) being rich, 2) doing something nobody will ever forget... like you remember how Ronnie McGee became popular?
She walked in a bikini on the school hall in front of Mr. Jones (the principal). Everyone talked about it for months and Ronnie is now one of the most known girls from our year."

"I have no intention of walking in a bikini." said Aidan. "My 6 pack only look good without a bra."

"God, Aidan!" Léa rolled her eyes, then she turned to me "You know what? Maybe doing something eccentric is actually a great idea."

"But what? I mean... I won't do any dangerous stuff and I'll definitely not walk in a bikini." Mike said.

"Well, you didn't let me finish telling the last way: 3) I think we should try to make some new friends who are popular. For example... Alessa."

"Now I clearly prefer the bikini" Aidan said.

"Clearly" added Mike and Léa.

"Come on, what's so wrong with Alessa? Or with others, like Ben and Chloe?"

"Everything is wrong" said Mike. "Just think about how annoying they are! They only care about their expensive cars and how many people watch their Insta stories. We can't be friends with them."

"He's right" approved Léa. "Yesterday Alessa posted a pic with her with tons of makeup and in her bio were these hashtags: #mybfleftme and #singlebitch #anyboyherehotdmme. It's almost funny to think someone would actually write this. She is so obsessed with having a relationship"

I sighed because I knew they were right. In this world are some really stupid people and Alessa is one of them. But I still said:

"Well, just saying this could be a way. And if we aren't their friends, at least we can be a little nicer with them."

"But we already are" Mike said.

"Oh, you remember when you put monopoly money in Victoria's wallet? Or when Léa made that horrible stiker with Alessa that went viral?"

"Yeah, we aren't really nice to them" concluded Aidan sadly.

"But why do you want to be more popular? Aren't you happy with what you already have?" suddenly Mike's dad asked.

Emmm... We totally forgot that he was in the car. But it's not like he wouldn't have heard some even weirder discussions.

"Meh, it's not such a big deal." Léa said. "I mean, we just proposed it but we don't want popularity that bad."

"Yes, we're just messing around" I added.

Finally we arrived at school and we almost forgot our little talk.

It had just been a normal talk like hundreds more that we had.
So when I entered the school gate I didn't even tought about it anymore.