11.

In that moment, Hwan and Mike showed up and greeted us. Hwan was dressed with a fluffy purple dress and was holding hands with my friend, which made me feel better after this stupid game. At least they can be happy.

The look on Mike's face when he saw me and Léa dressed like that was priceless. Something like Wtf man I had these chicks near me all this time.

"Sit with us" Victoria invited them.

"No, thanks" sighed Mike. "We want to dance"

He probably noticed Alessa and Rebecca rolling their eyes while Victoria asked them that so they went to the other room, where the music was incredibly loud.

"Where were we?" said Neil with a drunk expression on his tanned face.

It was Léa's turn. I had to think about something not embarrassing, so she wouldn't get drunk and help me with my plan.

"Is it true..."

But I didn't have time to finish, because Rebecca interrupted me:

"I want to ask her" she said. "I'm actually curious about this"

Oh, so Rebecca was playing dirty.

"What's your favorite sex position?"

I almost dropped my champagne glass (who was still full).

Léa looked really uncomfortable, trying to figure out something to say.

And then, an idea hit me.

"sixty-nine" I whispered and thanks God, no one heard me.

Is the most known position so... yeah. It's actually funny how Léa whispers me at maths and I help her with these type of stuff.

I felt happiness covering my soul while watching Rebecca getting frustrated she couldn't make fun of Léa for being a virgin.

After that was Ben's turn again. He annoyed me so fucking much last time, so I had to ask him something tough.

"Is it true you slept with Crystal, our Spanish teacher?"

It was an old rumour. Everyone believed it two years ago. Ben never said anything about it so after some time people lost interest. But I thought this was a soft spot for him.

"I did" said Ben calmy.

Oh, Jesus, everyone has a soft spot, let's be honest. And you should be thankful I don't know yours yet, Ben Gatenby.

"This game is boring" sighed Evan. Even though your questions were pretty great"

Bro, don't flirt with me.

"Let's go to dance" said Rebecca. "Aidan, come with me"

Aidan had a weird expression that I didn't even knew what it meant. It gave me bad vibes, like he'd have something to tell us. In that moment my old thoughts popped out in my head: maybe his sudden break from our squad had another reason than being popular. No, I'm actually sure about that. It'd be too weird to give up on his childhood friends for things like this.

After this, my mood went up. Until...

"You are Léa, right?" asked Evan with a disgusting expression.

Oh, no, no, Léa, no.

"Yes!" answered Léa with an adorable smile on her face.

"Will you dance with me?" smiled Evan.

"...Yea" Léa looked really surprised. All these years she had a crush on him and now he finally talks to her. But in my opinion, this is boolshit. I'm going to wait though, maybe I misjudged him.