"Start firing when I give the signal." Nina nodded her head while I used my binoculars to observe the environment. I waited until the men were dispersed around the yacht's deck to raise my hand in fire motion.

Nina didn't hesitate and started firing right away. I followed suit and did the same.

Fifteen minutes later, the area was silent again. I looked for lingering targets and was satisfied when I didn't find any.

We made quick work of wrapping up our tools and headed to the yacht.

"How come no police arrived at the sounds of the gunshots?" Nina wondered as we walked inside the enormous cruiser.

"This territory belongs to the Salviatti's. No government officers are allowed inside." I explained as we headed to the basement. I put the duffel bag on the ground and began putting bombs in the room's corners.

Nina helped as well, and by the time we finished, the whole lower floor was covered in explosives.

Next, we moved to the deck and repeated the same process. I was planting the last bomb while Nina reclined against the railing when we heard heavy footsteps coming our way.

I turned around and found a dozen men had formed a semi-circle around us with guns aimed in our direction.

"Do you think you will walk away with destroying our cargo?" One of them sneered.

"What are you talking about? Last I heard, the arms and weapons in here belong to my family, but you tinkered with them and rendered them unusable. Now, it is time you pay for your actions." I reached for my gun as well, with Nina doing the same.

We didn't hesitate and started firing right away.

I knew we were outnumbered and would lose that battle. Our ammunition would be over any minute.

As expected, I was out of bullets while Nina managed to shoot two other men before she threw her gun to the ground in frustration.

Two armed men remained standing. I cursed under my breath at my stupidity, I should have never started a battle without making sure I could win it.

"I never thought I would have Ethan Salviatti at my mercy. Not only that, he is with a beautiful woman I can have." The leader of this gang smiled, showing his yellowing teeth.

"You are a really hilarious man. Do you think my family and men will let you live after that?" I said in a steady voice, not showing him I was starting to panic.

"I don't care about my life. All my men will remember me as the one who killed the heir to the throne." He nodded towards his companion and said with excitement. "Grab me, the girl."

The idiot walked closer to Nina, and the moment he extended his arm to grab her, she snatched his hand and flipped him over.

He fell to the ground with a thud. Nina lowered to his level and yanked his hair. He looked at her with fear and screamed when she banged his head repeatedly on the concrete floor.

The leader whistled loudly and looked impressed. "You are a smart man, Salviatti. You choose them beautiful and strong. Now, I have one bullet in my gun. Can you guess how I will use it?"

I kept my face impassive and didn't say a word. Nina was standing by my side and giving him a heated glare.

"Oh! You are no fun at all. I will kill you. And then make this babe mine."

"In your dreams," Nina grimaced as if the mere thought disgusted her.

"Since your opinion doesn't matter to me, I will do as I please." The man said and fired his gun without even blinking.