"That's correct, good job." Karter smiled at her with the same energy. "Moon Goddess gave some selected wolves the blessing to turn into a more intelligent form which could allow them to progress and thrive. Since then, werewolves divided themselves into many packs and led their people which their own rules and laws."

"Does anyone know how many packs there were in the beginning?" 

A hesitant hand slowly raised and the owner of it was still in doubt. "..13?" He shyly said and pushed up his glasses.

"That's very close, what's your name?" Karter proudly asked. 

"Damon." The kid answered with surprised eyes.

"That was close Damon, do you want to try again?" The Luna gently said.

"Umm..." He looked down to his hands and furrowed his brows all the while Karter encouragingly looked at him. "Is it 10?" He looked up again.

"Great job, Damon!" Karter clapped his hands which made Damon smile brightly. "There were initially 10 packs that divided in more after 100 years of being together. It was found out that the cause of the creation of the 11th pack was disagreement between two societies in the 'Zesde pack'. and just like that, the Alphas in the 10 packs became more interested in making packs of their own rule over the werewolves who would follow them."

The kids nodded along with the information. 

"According to the historians, in the 3000 years after the earth was created, the werewolves suffered 23 wars in total. The objectives ranged from territory control, specific laws, and even the matter of joining packs a few packs for prosperity."

"The most famous war was actually a recent one, does anyone know anything about it?" They all looked around, no one knew the answer. "It happened 307 years ago and was between Baltazaar Ashur and Silviu Arram." He slowly said. "Silviu was the Alpha of the strong pack at the time and fought for the right of Omegas." The kids looked shocked. "You might not know this but Omegas were- and unfortunately in some packs are still- treated very harshly with no rights. He aligned many packs on his side but still lacks thousands of warriors in front of Ashur. He still fought and proudly won for his mate. His mate, Aku Arram was almost killed by one of the packs who treated Omegas worse than anything. All his life, Silviu was frustrated by this unfair treatment but seeming his mate for the first time in a very bad shape, broke the dam of rage." 

Karter was relieved to see that they were invested. 

"In the next 50 years or so, the world became a better place for Omegas but some packs still deny this new rule." He glanced at the clock at the back of the room and then looked at the teacher who nodded at him. "Well, that was it guys, did you like listening to history or did I bore you out?" Karte's heart was delighted when they complained and asked him to continue.

"Nooo, can you tell us about the territory wars? How did-"

'Why did they want to join packs? Won't there be more pack Alp-"

"Please tell us about the paredes!" 

"What about the alone men?" 

Karter laughed at some of the many questions thrown at him and looked at the homeroom teacher. He nodded but mouthed 10, saying he shall have 10 more minutes. 

"Okay... I can only answer three more questions briefly because the time is running out." They still groaned in protest but the Luna couldn't do much about it. "So, joint pack? It wasn't uncommon for one Alpha to want to join their pack with another pack. Mainly the reason behind this would be to develop the packs together. It would allow them to keep the same laws and lead with joint leaders. Wars based on this objective were rare, only 3 of them were recorded."