Chapter 143: You don't have to wait

Start from the beginning

The man's eyes darkened: "I listen to you."

There are two external ports in Capital Star. They bought the ticket this time from the port closer to the Federal Research Institute where Mr. Zhong is located, and the journey takes about two hours.

Not long after the car drove out, Sheng Heng answered a call from his elder brother Sheng Zhuo. He called and asked about Yan Hao's situation. Sheng Zhuo was on the mission when the Z star accident happened, so he didn't receive the news immediately. When the news became known, Sheng Heng and Yan Hao were already on the spacecraft. He deliberately inquired about the flight number of the spacecraft and came by pinching a call.

After confirming that Yan Hao's body had recovered, Sheng Zhuo was relieved, and then gave Sheng Heng a vacation: "Don't come to the base this holiday, and stay with Yan Hao."

"I think, but Xiaohao is going to the Federal Research Institute. Even my family members can't stay there for more than a month." Sheng Hengman said helplessly.

"Xiao Hao, you still have to go to the research institute? You just got so badly injured, so you should take a good rest. And Wen Lao said, let you not be too mentally exhausted for months." Sheng Zhuoyi He looked at Yan Hao with disapproval.

"I just do some mathematical calculations in the academy, and it won't consume mental energy."

"Calculation is the most laborious, it will affect your rest."

"Mathematics is something I like. When I calculate, I feel very calm inside. It's a way to relax." Yan Hao said.

"..." Well, mortals like the genius world don't understand.

"Then you still have to pay attention to rest." Then turned to look at his brother, "Since Xiao Hao doesn't need you, please come back."

"..." My dignified God of War Legion's combat exploits have grown the fastest, and the Super Sixth-tier mecha warrior, known as the high-level Zerg killer, has fainted and been rejected before returning to the garrison? Does our God of War Corps treat soldiers like this? Would it be chilling?

Sheng Heng dared to be angry but didn't dare to speak. After talking about the time he was going back, he hung up the communication.

"Dididi~~" Suddenly, a series of information prompts sounded in the carriage. Sheng Heng turned his head and saw that Yan Hao's optical brain terminal seemed to be poisoned, flashing continuously.

"The classmates in the school sent me a lot of messages." When he got Xinguang Brain, his communicator exploded once, but at that time he was rushing to catch the spacecraft, and Yan Hao did not reply one by one. Later, after broadcasting the safety report to the Z star people on the spacecraft, he turned off the optical brain again until just now. Who knew that as soon as I opened it, there were so many more news.

Yan Hao looked over one by one and found that most of the news was asking about his physical condition. Obviously, although he had reported that he was safe, his classmates were still very worried about them.

Yan Hao found that there was too much news, so he cut to the class group and said: [Thank you for your concern, I have completely recovered, and now I have returned to Capital Star. See you at the beginning of school. 】

As soon as Yan Hao's news came out, the class group exploded. Dozens of news jumped out almost at the same time, especially when He Shao said that he would buy a ticket back to school immediately.

Yan Hao hurried to appease: [I will stay in the teacher's academy during the holidays. 】

[Is it Zhong Lao's research institute or Pang Lao's? 】Before, Pang Lao and Zhong Lao recognized the identity of Yan Hao's disciple on the Internet at the same time, so at this time everyone in the class also knew that Yan Hao has such two great teachers.