Chapter 139: You haven't done it yet

Start from the beginning

"Old Wen, Master Yan Hao's family is here." The soldier in charge of bringing the Yan family three people over knocked on the door.

Old Wen immediately turned around and saw the three people standing at the door and smiled politely: "Hello."

"Master Wen, hello." Father Yan stepped forward and said a bunch of grateful words to Mr. Wen.

Old Wen said politely: "Me and Yan Hao knew each other. This time, I was asked by his teacher. Besides, I saved the entire Z star at Yan Hao, and I have to save him."

"Master Wen, when can we meet Yan Hao?" Lu Siying took the opportunity to ask.

When? Old Wen frowned, and was about to speak, when Ye Chen on the side suddenly interjected: "Yan Hao's situation is not stable at this time, at least another two or three days of observation."

Wen Lao glanced at Ye Chen in surprise, Ye Chen looked back and smiled at Wen Lao, Wen Lao thoughtfully, so he didn't say anything.

"Hello, Mr. Wen, my name is Yan Fei. I am a sophomore student at the Faculty of Pharmacy of Federal University. I admire you very much." Yan Fei suddenly walked up to Mr. Wen and said with a look of admiration. .

"You are Yan Hao's younger brother." Wen Lao looked at Yan Fei with a smile, thinking of Yan Hao's excellent calculation ability, and couldn't help asking more, "How many levels of potions can you refine?"

"I just passed the grade 5 pharmacist assessment last semester." Yan Fei said.

"I'm already a fifth-level pharmacist in my sophomore year, as good as your brother." Old Wen praised, "You guys from the Yan family are talented."

In the polite and polite voice of his parents, a shadow flashed across Yan Fei's face. He didn't like Wen Lao's way of complimenting, which seemed to make him inferior to Yan Hao. He changed his face for a very short time, but he did not escape Ye Chen's eyes.

"Master Wen, it's rare for me to see a master as powerful as you. I don't know if I can ask you a few questions." Yan Fei asked cautiously, with an expression afraid of rejection.

Wen Lao always loves talents and likes to give advice to juniors, and the other party is Yan Hao's younger brother, so he nodded and said, "Yes, you can ask if you have any questions."

"Thank you." Yan Fei said in surprise, "A friend of mine is mentally impaired, and then I configured a prescription based on his mental map, but I don't know why I always feel that something is wrong. You can help me see this. This It's a prescription, this is a mental map."

Yan Fei passed the prescription and mental map as he spoke.

Old Wen took it, took a look at the mental map, and then said softly: "This is an S-class mental map."

"Yes." Yan Fei nodded.

"Children, you have to do things according to your ability. You are only a fifth-level pharmacist. Why do you always do things outside of your ability?" Ye Chen said suddenly.

"Why, have you seen it before?" Wen Lao asked.

"Didn’t you pass the prescription to Yan Hao before to stabilize the mental strength? At that time, this kid had recommended himself and said that he would make medicine for his brother. If it weren’t for me, this kid would have to use Level 5 medicine. The level of the teacher has come to refine your previous prescriptions." Ye Chen's tone was calm when he spoke, even with a smile, but what he said made Yan Fei's face change.

"Naughty! How can you, a Level 5 pharmacist, dispose of Level 8 potions casually." Wen Lao didn't know that there was such a case, and he was immediately angry.