Chapter 136: Yan Hao is in a coma

Start from the beginning

"Didn't you say that you are already preparing to advance to the eighth level?" Winston asked.

"Isn't this I haven't been promoted yet? And even if I am promoted." Rong Xuehai said with some shame, "The prescription given by Master Wen is too complicated, I don't have the confidence to make it."

"Even if you don't have confidence, it's better than nothing." He almost jumped from the rush. He really wanted to go back thirty years and let him go back to middle school to take pharmacy again. No need to ask for help.

[Cong Yi, if there is something wrong with your junior brother, don't give me back. This is what Zhong Lao said five minutes ago after calling to inquire about Yan Hao's physical condition. Actually, Mr. Zhong doesn't need to say, it's himself, if Yan Hao really has a long and two shortcomings, he probably won't be better in this life.

"I will try to do it, but..." Rong Xuehai didn't say the following words, but everyone in the room could hear it. He was not sure.

But at the moment, they can't do anything except these. Yan Hao is lying in the ward inside at this moment, precarious, and his sea of ​​consciousness is on the verge of shattering.

"Didi." Suddenly Colonel Cang Yan's communicator rang, and Colonel Cang Yan connected to the communication, and an urgent voice rang.

"Colonel, a Class 6 mech rushed into the hospital. We can't stop it."

"What are you doing, six level six mechas can't stop one level six mecha?" Cang Yan was furious.

"Colonel, although the opponent is a Tier 6 mech, its combat power far exceeds the level of a Tier 6 mech. We are not an opponent at all."

Cang Yan frowned, immediately turned up the video projection, and looked at the scene of the battle.

This mech looked familiar.

"It's a black soul!" Cong Yi recognized it at a glance. This was a mimic mecha modified by his own junior apprentice. Their teacher was so proud that they had sent video materials to their apprentices a long time ago.

"You know?" Lieutenant Colonel Cang Yan and His Excellency Winston looked at Cong Yi together.

"Hurry up and let the person outside stop. This person is the boyfriend of Junior Brother." Cong Yi said anxiously.

Cang Yan was startled, and quickly issued an order through the communicator: "Stop and let him in."

After a while, an anxious Sheng Heng walked quickly to the door of the ward under the leadership of the soldiers. He stepped forward and saw the almost transparent teenager lying on the bed. He felt distressed as if there were thousands of knives. The heart is drawn.

Obviously it was fine the last time I talked, so how come it is like this.

Sheng Heng walked slowly to Yan Hao, as if afraid of waking him, squatted down slowly, holding Yan Hao's hand, and staying silent for a long time, only the trembling body and the murderous air from his body could reflect He was not at peace at this time.

He flew here by himself in a mecha. When the spacecraft he was flying in was half a day away from the Z star, he received the news that the Z star was in danger and changed its course on the spot. Sheng Heng had no way to let the spacecraft continue to fly to Star Z, so he could only negotiate with the captain, and get off the ship halfway to maneuver the Black Soul to fly to Star Z.

The speed of the mecha is naturally not comparable to that of the spacecraft, so Sheng Heng arrived half a day later than scheduled, and it was not until he arrived at Star Z that he received the message from his elder brother and learned what Yan Hao had done during this period of time. . He was immediately anxious, and he didn't care about reporting, and he flew to the Third Military Hospital directly under the control of Black Soul. At this time, there were a lot of reinforcements on the periphery of Z Star, and Yan Hao's entry was not prevented, which allowed him to reach the hospital smoothly. But when he first arrived at the door, he was stopped again, and in desperation he could only use violence to fight in.