Chapter 135: success

Start from the beginning

Federal University: Yan Hao is a student in the 20th class of the Mecha Academy of our school with excellent academic performance.

Mecha Association: Master Yan Hao is a level 6 mecha manufacturer who has been strictly audited and certified by our association, and is also the youngest level 6 mecha manufacturer in history.

Compared with the above two organizations, Zhong Lao and Pang Lao are much simpler.

Old Pang: My disciple.

Old Zhong: My disciple.

Not many words, but domineering and overwhelming.

Yan Hao didn't know these things on the star network. All his attention was focused on making chips. He couldn't make a mistake because they only had ten chances. Time is a very strange thing. When you want him to be slower, he will walk very fast, and when you want him to be faster, time will be extremely long. Eight hours, at any time, let you watch ten live broadcasts at home for eight hours. No ten people don’t think the time is long, but at this ten-minute Z star, this eight-hour live broadcast seems to have passed just in the blink of an eye. Seven and a half hours. In the live broadcast, the boy who has been watched by the public has not stopped.

Only half an hour left, is it too late?

Zergs are already approaching the atmosphere in space.

The panic that was finally suppressed rose again, and those who were planning to commit suicide once again hesitated whether to continue their plan.

It took one minute and ten seconds to walk, ten minutes, twenty minutes, twenty-five minutes, only five minutes left, most of the Z stars had closed their eyes in despair at this ten moments.

There are only five minutes left, the chip has not been completed yet, and the ending is self-evident.

In outer space, on the small battleship of the Sima family, Lu Siying was already crying in her husband's arms. It was only at this ten moments that she suddenly realized that she hadn't really cared about Yan Hao ten times over the years. Father Yan was holding his wife with tears in his eyes.

"Parents, you still have me, and I will honor you, as well as my brother." Yan Fei reached out his hand and hugged his mother from behind, but there was no sorrow or even secret joy in his heart.

Sima Mingxuan ignored the three Yan family behind him, but looked at Yan Hao in the video with complicated eyes. He still couldn't understand why Yan Hao didn't leave. If it was a fluke to repair the warship at the beginning, after confirming that the pulse magnetic chip was damaged, Yan Hao should escape from Star Z within the tenth time. He believed that if Yan Hao wanted to leave, Cong Yi would not force it. Keep him.

At this moment, Yan Hao, who had been bowing his head and manipulating the instrument in the live broadcast, finally moved. He raised his head and shouted at Cong Yi who was standing opposite. Because it was muted during the live broadcast, they couldn't hear what Yan Hao said, but what Yan Hao said was not long, only a few words, and they could understand it with a little care.

[Brother, it's done. 】

Winston, the governor of Star Z, has been following Yan Hao’s progress. He was afraid that what Yan Hao said during the live broadcast would affect Star Z, who had finally settled down. At this time, he saw that Yan Hao had finally finished making the chip. , He immediately cancelled the silent mode, and in a short time, Yan Hao's voice resounded through the entire Z star and all the places where he was watching the live broadcast.

"I'm going to repair the energy system, brother let the warship pilot aim at the black hole." After speaking, Yan Hao turned and ran out of me.