Chapter 134: do not give up

Začať od začiatku

Cong Yi opened his mouth and didn't know how to answer, because he was not the one who made the chip. In the end he could only turn his gaze to Yan Hao and shouted, "Little Junior Brother."

Yan Hao had been concentrating on repairing the chip, and did not pay too much attention to the conversation between Cong Yi and the consul. At this time, he raised his head and looked at the big brother suspiciously.

"This is His Excellency Winston, the archon of the planet. He wants to ask if you can make a pulse magnetic chip in eight hours? If not, he will declare that the planet has fallen." Cong Yi said.

Announce the fall of the planet? How does this work? No wonder the brother interrupted him.

"Your Excellency, I have learned how to make a Magneto chip. Please believe me, I will make it in eight hours." Yan Hao said very seriously.

It will be completed in eight hours, not eight hours is enough.

"Your Excellency, I haven't given up yet, how can you, as the governor of a planet, give up the entire planet and billions of people?" Yan Hao said loudly.

Winston was startled, Yan Hao's words seemed like a muffled thunder in his ears, yes, how could he just give up? The young student who was only twenty years old in front of him didn't give up, how could he be the consul? Give up.

"Okay, I believe you, I'll leave it to you here." Winston hung up the communication. He walked back and forth in the office. He couldn't help with the maintenance of the battleship, but he wanted to do something he could do. Help the people of Z Star.

What can I do?

"Boom, boom boom~~" A series of explosions suddenly sounded in the office. Winston looked up. In front of him, in the videos showing the situation of Star Z at this time, there were continuous explosions and explosions. Scream.

"With the advent of the disaster, Star Z completely lost control in the shortest possible time. Violent incidents continued everywhere, and even a man drove a vehicle into the port, causing many deaths. Today, the entire Star Z is full of despair and panic... "

This can't go on, or more and more people will die.

Winston pondered for a moment, and then dialed Cong Yi's communication again: "Lieutenant Colonel Cong Yi, I need your help."

Two minutes later, Winston used the authority of the top Z star archon to forcibly open the Z star emergency channel. Once this emergency channel is turned on, it will replace all network channels within the Z star's range. That is to say, at this moment, the entire Z star can only see one channel, and that is the emergency channel opened by Winston.

"Hello everyone, this is Z Star Archon Winston, I opened the emergency channel to tell everyone, please don't panic, don't cause fearless casualties, our planet can still be saved."

The entire Z star was in an uproar, and the curses continued. The interstellar age was the most informed, because Z star did not overhaul the Tianhe No. 1 battleship in five years and caused the planetary crisis. Now every Z star person knows. If there is no one responsible for this matter, it will only be Winston, who is the consul.

"This liar must be trying to lie to us, so that he can arrange for the people around him to escape."

"Don't believe me, we will continue to rush to the port, it will be too late."

"Mom, mom where are you, I'm scared."

...

The scene did not ease because of Winston's appearance.