Epilogue

In one of the buildings in Seoul, a man was dragged up a flight of stairs with a bag covering his head. He was the last survivor from the construction site used to contain Jia. The man wasn't scared of his kidnapers. He was scared of who he was about to face. The man was thrown into a room and the doors shut promptly behind him. The man took the bag off his head and looked around. The back wall of the office was glass and you could see all of Seoul from there. The desk was huge, taking up most of the backspace. A small set of stairs led up to the desk, making the desk occupant be taller than the guest no matter the situation.

There was a man who stood in the back, facing the glass wall. His black hair was slicked back and his suit was freshly pressed. His piercing black eyes stared through the glass and back at the man on the ground, sending shivers down his spine.

"So," the man spoke as he flipped a coin around between his fingers, "you let the girl get away."

The man swallowed hard and struggled to find the words. "B-BTS c-came a-and o-over p-powered u-us."

The man lightly laughed and kept making eye contact with the man through the glass. "But the girl got away on her own. She was able to trick her guards into letting her go. And if I understand correctly, you were one of the guards on duty." The man turned around and snarled. "So, how is it that a sixteen year old girl was able to outsmart two grown men?!"

The man on the ground had no words. He knew sorry wasn't going to cut it and that his future had already been determined the minute that bag was put over his head. "W-we can d-do it a-again!"

The other man scoffed and started walking down the stairs. "Now that the Kim family knows of our intentions, we won't be able to do another strike like this for a while! We had one chance and YOU had one job! Because of your failure, the whole mission failed!" The man rubbed his forehead and looked at the man on the ground with a dead expression. "We can't have failures around here. Failures...must be eliminated." With that said, the man pulled out a gun and shot the other man through the head, eliminating the "failure".

The man went back to his desk and pressed a button underneath the desk. Immediately, three men came in, two carrying the body away and one cleaning the floor clear of any blood. One they finished, they closed the door and left the living man in his silence.

He sighed and opened his desk drawer, pulling out a big file. He took it out and laid out the contents. There were pictures of the whole Kim family, including the brand new addition of Bomi. Documents on their information were also in the file. Everything that was known about them, this man had and more. He knew their strengths and weaknesses. He knew every little detail about them.

"One of these days, my plan will succeed." the man muttered to himself. "And then the downfall of the Kim family will begin."

"Maybe it's time to accept the help of someone else." a voice spoke from the doorway.

The man stood up only to see a teenage boy leaning against the door frame, the two guards guarding the door knocked out cold. "Who are you and how did you get in?!" the man asked aggressively, pointing the gun at the boy.

The boy rolled his eyes. "Getting in was no problem, you should really work on your defense system. If a teenage boy can sneak in then it really needs work." The boy paused then laughed. "Then again, I'm not just any average teenage boy."

"Who are you?!" The man asked, forcefully, raising his gun.

"I'm the answer to all your problems but if you must call me by a name it's Kai. Gwan Kai."

The man lowered the gun, recognizing the name. "Gwan?"

Kai nodded, picking off a piece of lint from his black jacket. "Yes, you worked with my uncle Gwan Chinhae."

The man nodded and sat down on his desk. "I hope you aren't coming to look for refuge here."

Kai lightly laughed. "Believe me, I don't need the refuge. What I'm here for is revenge and that is something that can benefit both of us."

The man looked up at him intrigued. "What could you possibly have that benefits me?"

"You see, my mom, dad, and sister were killed right in front of my eyes. Went to live with my uncle, yada yada yada, uncle and aunt also killed, yada yada yada. Truly devastating story. Point is, I never knew who killed my family but I do know who killed my uncle and aunt. After an extensive amount of research, lo and behold my family killers were also my uncle's."

"What does the story of your life have to do with benefiting me?"

Kai turned around and put his hands on the man's desk. He pointed directly at the photo of Jia and her mom. "You're only after these two, am I correct?" The man raised his eyebrows at him but nodded. Kai smirked and tilted his head slightly. "What if I could promise you that they will make their way back to you, willingly, for a tiny price?"

The man widened his eyes, surprised by the proposal. "What's your price?"

Kai's smirk grew into a purely evil expression. "I give you Park Jia and Park Yeona." Kai traced his finger away from the happy duo and landed on a picture of the seven Kim brothers and Eun Kim. "In return, you let me be the one who puts a bullet in all the rest. To return the favor, for putting a bullet in my parents, sister, uncle, and aunt." Kai lifted up his jacket to show his bare forearm. "Do we have a deal?" he asked and showed his hand

The man smiled at the teenage boy and lifted up his own shirt to reveal his forearm. His forearm had the familiar snake tattoo except he also had a crown on his snake's head, representing the fact that he was the leader. "We have a deal." the man replied as he shook his hand. "The Kim boys are all yours if you uphold your end of the bargain."

"Don't worry," Kai smirked down at a photo of the seven boys with their sister, "I already have a plan."