Chapter twenty one

"Hey, if animals could talk, which one do you think would be the rudest?" I randomly asked Jimin while we were watching tv.

He paused the show and looked at me with confusion. "What?"

"My guess is an owl. They know a lot so they would probably look down on us cause we're stupid. Or a cat because they always have this judgmental look whenever you do something." I answered before looking at him, waiting for his answer.

"How did this question suddenly pop up in your brain?! This show has nothing to do with animals!" Jimin waved his hand towards the screen.

"I have a lot of weird thoughts in my brain, now answer the question!" I started whining.

"What question?" A voice spoke behind me and I turned to see Taehyung.

"If animals could talk, which one would be the rudest?" I asked him and earned the same confused look I got from Jimin.

"Honeybadger." Jungkook suddenly answered, walking into the living room with an orange.

Jimin and Taehyung looked over at him with confusion. "He gets it!" I gestured proudly over at Jungkook.

"Did you just have that answer prepared?" Taehyung looked at Jungkook weirdly.

Jungkook shrugged. "I'm always prepared for weird questions from her."

I lightly glared at him and took an orange slice from him. Jungkook looked at me with raised eyebrows before handing the whole orange to me. "Oppas, what are your answers?" I looked at Jimin and Taehyung while popping an orange in my mouth.

"Oh there you guys are." Jin came into the living room with the others. "We're going to head downtown right now. Let's go."

"Your answer will just have to wait, sis." Jimin teased jumping off the couch and heading towards the door.

As much as I wanted to know what their answers were, I was more excited about going downtown. "We're actually going downtown?" I asked J-hope as he handed me my jacket.

J-hope nodded with a smile. "You've been talking about wanting to go for a while. We figured today was a good day."

I lightly skipped towards the car, excitedly. It's been one week since we resolved our fight and everything was better than ever. They always showed me their love and never let me feel alone. We hung out a lot more often as well, but we've never gone out in public before. It'll be fun to see how this turns out. I used to go downtown every week with my friends and mom. Downtown was our home and we were friends with a lot of the shop owners. It's been a while since I've gone downtown and now I am going with my family. That made this day even more special.

We all piled into the car and listened to the radio, singing along to the songs. There was one awkwards moment for me when OneDream's song, Lover, started playing. Of course, I didn't sing and just stared out the window embarrassed for the whole song. What was more embarrassing for me was the fact that my brothers all kept singing passionately with the song. It never occurred to me that my brothers might be fans of OneDream. That was going to make telling them a lot harder than it already was.

The car stopped in a parking spot and I quickly jumped out, ready to go exploring. I was ready to run into the crowds of people when Jungkook grabbed my hand and pulled me between all my brothers. As much as I loved them, I didn't want to walk between them the whole day. It made me feel like they were my bodyguards and I didn't want to feel like Jiyoung today. Today was a day for just Jia and her seven brothers. For today, and probably only today, I was just Jia, a regular teenage girl.

"Come on oppa! Let's go!" I started dragging Jungkook ahead of the others, walking quickly. Soon my brothers all had to speed walk in order to keep up with me. Jungkook had it worse, being dragged around the streets by yours truly. I suddenly saw a familiar art and music store and quickly ran into the store. The bell of the store rang with a soft melody and the owner of the store looked up at us. As soon as her eyes met mine, her face lit up in a bright smile.