Chapter thirteen

Jia's POV.

I don't remember much of what happened after I got trapped in the closet. All I remember is putting my head down into my knees. The next thing I knew, I was back in home in my bed. I slowly rubbed my head, a strong headache pounding my brain. My door slowly opened and Jin entered my room.

"Oh, you're up!" Jin smiled when he saw me, but fell when he noticed me holding my head. "Are you okay? Does your head hurt? Are you sick?" He came over and touched my forehead, checking for a fever.

"Oppa, I'm fine, I promise. I just have a little headache, nothing serious. It happens all the time." I pushed his hand away gently.

He still looked at me with concerned, but slowly nodded his head. "Do you want to take some medicine?"

I shook my head. "No it doesn't hurt that much." I gave him a small reassuring smile. "What happened to me after?" I cautiously asked.

Jin tilted his head. "You don't remember?"

I shook my head. "My memory isn't really strong when..." my voice trails off. Obviously I couldn't tell him him the truth, I wasn't as close to any of them yet. I didn't want to reveal all my past to them.

Jin noticed my silence and held my hand. "You can tell me, Jia. It's okay."

I shook my head. "I'm sorry, oppa, but now isn't the time. I will tell you when I'm ready to tell the others. It's just...hard for me."

Jin just gave me a small nod. "It's okay. You should get some more rest. The rest of us are going out for a little bit but J-hope is going to stay."

I nodded as Jin tucked me back into my covers. "Bye, oppa." I smiled at him, slowly closing my eyes.

"Bye, princess." He shut my door and my smile brightened over the new nickname I got called.

I was about to fall asleep when I heard my phone buzz. Groaning, I slowly picked up the call I was getting from Sunhee.

"What?" I practically growled into my phone.

"Well aren't you just a ray of sunshine,"  I could practically hear Sunhee rolling her eyes.

"I was about to take a nap and my head hurts, can we wrap this up?" I rubbed my eyes.

Sunhee sighed, "Is it because of your anxiety or because...you know?"

I bit my lip, "A mix of both I think. It's worse than it normally is. I lied to Jin so he wouldn't baby me again. I've already caused my fair share of problems for them in two days, I don't need anymore."

"I get that, Jia, I really do. But you know, you should tell them about your past." Sunhee tried to persuade me. "It's going to get harder the longer you wait."

I rubbed my forehead. "I'm guessing you didn't call me to give me a lecture?"

"Oh you know me so well."

"Well I have practically lived my whole life with you by my side."

"Fair point. Anyways, I called to tell you the schedule Lacey and I worked out for you." I could hear Sunhee flipping through pages.

I opened my drawer and pulled out a sparkly notebook. It was meant to look girly so that no one would think to look into it. Inside, was everything Jiyoung related. Lyrics, outfits, concept ideas, schedules, and so much more. I sighed, "Go for it."

"We worked it out so that all your events are at night. You don't really start sneaking out until next week."

"When my parents come? Really?" I scribbled down a note.