Chapter twenty

The track song finished and I slid down onto the ground. I had been in the studio for about three hours now, dancing non stop. Whenever I was upset, this was where I came. When I was here, all the problems in Jia's life slipped away and it was just me and the music. None of my friends were here with me and I liked it that way. It gave me time to just be by myself. Another song began to play and I rose off the ground, ready to dance again.

It's been one week since the blow up between my brothers and me and we still haven't reconciled. I hadn't exactly made it easy for them either. I never looked at them or stayed with them very long for them to talk to me. When they did I would either nod or utter one word. In the car ride to and from school I would pretend to sleep then run as soon as the car stopped. I avoided all my brothers even at school, Jungkook especially. What they did still hurt me and I wasn't ready to forget about it.

The song playing suddenly stopped and I turned around to find what happened. There I saw Jennie standing next to my phone, swinging the aux cord. (A/n: This isn't Jennie from Blackpink, I just wanted to use the name) "You'd think with the amount of times you guys have complained about the dance routines, this would be the last place to find you on your day off." She teased.

Jennie was the daughter of our choreographer and the youngest on the staff team. She was around Jin's age and was still in college, majoring in cosmetology. She was one of the first people to have faith in us after her dad told her about us. She begged to join the staff even though she was still in high school at the moment. After months of trying, she finally joined under the pretence of being a helper. However, after she did my hair and makeup once, she became my full time stylist. She's acted more of a big sister towards all of us, especially me. She's been with us since our debut and we all love her a lot.

I sighed, falling on the ground out of exhaustion. "What are you doing here?"

She threw me my towel and walked to the cooler for a water bottle. "I've been here trying to find outfits for your comeback, do you want to help?"

I jumped up excitedly, grabbing the water bottle from her hand. I followed Jennie towards my closest. Outfits, jewelry, and wigs lined every shelf and space available. Pictures and measurements were posted on the wall to the right along with an organization key. Unlike the other stylist, Jennie came up with her own system in finding things. No one else could find stuff except for me and her. The rest of the staff found it annoying but we enjoyed it a lot.

"What are we looking for?" I asked, touching the hair of the wigs.

"Short dresses and skirts, crop tops, shorts, jackets. Basically every kind of outfit." Jennie listed while searching through the racks.

"Lovely." I muttered helping her search. "Why do I have so many onesies?" I asked, lifting up a onesie from a shoot last year.

"You look cute in them." Jennie winked. "Fans love it when you guys wear that."

"I didn't, nearly had a heat stroke performing Bad Liar in it." I shuddered remembering it.

Jennie laughed lightly. "What about this?" She lifted up a black short dress.

I tilted my head. "Isn't this a happy song?"

"Well sorry that your closet is full of dark clothing." Jennie put the dress back.

We continued to pull out options, either putting them back on the racks or throwing them into yes piles. "Sunhee told me about what happened last week." Jennie suddenly mentioned as she sorted through the options.

I sat on a chair, rubbing the sweat off of my forehead. "It's not a big deal."

"Kind of seems like one." She muttered lifting up a shirt. "Why did we say yes to this?" She looked at me confused.