Chapter two

"Mom!" I shouted as soon as I entered my house.

"Kitchen!" She replied and I hurried into the kitchen to see trays of cookies lined out. Some of them were extremely burnt and others were just piles of dough.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I grabbed what looked like a normal cookie.

Mom turned and looked at me, "Saving the planet from total destruction. What does it look like I'm doing?"

I put the cookie in my mouth and recoiled at the taste. I spit it out and ran to get water. "Saving the planet? More like trying to kill it, what the heck was that!?"

"A cookie,"

"I've tasted many cookies in my life and that was no where close to it." I pointed at the monstrosity she called a cookie. "This is why we don't cook, mom. It's dangerous when we do it. Why were you even cooking?"

She sighed at brushed her hands, "Well...tonight we are going somewhere and I wanted to bring a house warming gift."

"Do we not like these people and want to poison them?"

She lightly glared at me, "Actually...it's my boyfriends house." She looked at me careful for a reaction but I just nodded.

"Oh okay, I was wondering when I would meet him."

She blinked at me, "You knew?"

"Mom, please, I'm not an idiot like Jihun. You've been acting like a lovesick teenager for the past year. Giggling and all that stupid stuff, so I figured either you had a boyfriend or you needed help." I smiled at her while sitting down, my head in my hand. "So who is he?"

She immediately smiled, "He's super amazing and funny and kind and I love him. But are you sure you're not mad?"

"It's been ten years since dad, mom. Honestly it was about time you got back in the dating game, you're starting to lose your charm." I joked at her and she stuck her tongue out. "I'm happy for you mom, honestly."

She sighed in relief, "Thank goodness, you don't know how stressed I was to tell you."

I stood up and hugged her, "You deserve to be happy, mom. And if he makes you happy that's all that matters." She gently kissed my head and pulled back from the hug. "Now if you really love him I suggest you don't bring these things you call 'cookies'." I commented as I grabbed a dark circle. "Because this is just a way to end a relationship fast." I slammed the cookie on the table and it didn't even break.

She looked at the cookies, "How can people make these so easily?"

"Cooking is just not a talent we possess," I shrugged at her. 

"So what should we do with these?"

I looked over at the cookies, "Give them to Jihun?"

"Sounds like a plan to me. Now go get changed, we leave in an hour."

Time Skip:

I gaped at the huge mansion in front of us as mom leaned on the car, checking her watch. "Anytime sweetheart," she closed my mouth but it just feel open again.

"Sorry, I thought we were visiting your boyfriend not the president!" I flailed my arms around.

"Let's go their expecting us," mom lightly pulled on arm.

"If I take a picture here, how weird is that gonna look?" I asked as I looked at the fancy doors.

"Pretty weird, but so are you." She ruffled my hair and knocked on the door.

Not even a second had passed when the door flew open to realize a middle aged man. He was handsome, no doubt, and his eyes were kind. When they met my mothers, both people literally lit up with joy.

"Yeona!"the man smiled as he hugged my mom.

"Eun!" She replied as she hugged me back.

I lightly kicked at the ground feeling really out of place at the moment.

The man turned to me and smiled, "And you must be Jia. I'm Kim Eun." He offered me his hand and I gladly shook it. "Your mother has talked very highly about you."

"Well then I'm sorry to disappoint," I muttered and he laughed.

"Come in and sit," he gestured me to enter and took my moms hand. The inside of the house was huge and luxurious. The couch was so fluffy that I honestly felt like I could fall asleep there and then. Mom and Mr. Kim talked on the couch while I began to scroll through my social media. I passed a lot of posts about the recent video we released, people going crazy over even the tiniest of details. 

I was smiling at a video someone took of Ari and I bothering Sungjae during his photo shoot when Mr. Kim spoke. "Could you please call my sons down?" He asked a passing maid who nodded.

"I didn't know you had sons," I commented, looking up from my phone.

He smiled gently at me, "I actually have seven sons, Jia." The sound of footsteps echoed as they headed towards us. "Here they are, now."

I turned towards the door and saw seven very familiar faces. My whole world seemed to fall apart as I stared up at BTS. By the look on their faces, I could tell they clearly remembered me from today.

"Boys, this is Park Yeona and Park Jia." Mr. Kim introduced mom and me.

The wide shouldered boy quickly shook out of his shock. "Nice to meet you both, I'm Seokjin, but you can call me Jin. I'm the eldest of the family."

"Yoongi, second eldest," a short sleepy boy spoke.

"Hoseok, but you can call me J-hope. I'm the third eldest." A boy with a very bright smile said.

"I'm Namjoon, fourth eldest." An extremely tall boy added with a smile.

Jimin smirked at me with much amusement, "Jimin," 

"Taehyung," a deep voiced male spoke, who was practically glaring daggers at me.

"Jungkook," the last boy spoke, a small smile forming on his face.

I waved shyly and started to internally scream my head off.

"Now that introductions are over, let's go eat." Mr. Kim smiled and led us to the dining room. BTS gave me one last look before following their father into the next room.

I should've brought the poison cookies, I mentally thought as I slowly followed them.