I'm in class

yo Fundy is super fucking Pog he's just going to be y'all's third wheel all the time bc like yes.

3rd pov.

"Hello Techno!"

"Ah! uh, hello Y/n."

you get on Minecraft and join the server.

"woh- spawn is already crazy! you did this yourselves??"

"well, we didn't have the time to get someone to."

"this is crazy Techno. and for me- why? pfffffft"

Techno was about to say something, but he was recording of course, and knew he shouldn't say something that could come off as too gay.

he just smiled and laughed as he showed you the explosions Fundy had coded into the game.

"so here is an orphanage, for me to blow up," you couldn't help but laugh at how persistent he was about hating orphans.

he let out one of those puff of air laughs and rolled his eyes even though he knew you couldn't see it, you could totally tell he did.

you gathered yourself and said, "Go on?"

"and here is your ex- best friends house. I actually don't know what it looks like irl but-" you just burst out laughing and fell out of your chair, landing with a very audible thump

"JEEZ ARE YOU ALRIGHT-??!"

you just kept laughing your ass off at the fact he knew how much you had started to hate your best friend, well- ex best friend.

Techno started to genuinely laugh with you as well, knowing how silly the idea was. when you finally got up, you only had 5 minutes to get ready for the wedding.

"so uh, I don't want to make you uncomfortable, so I'm going to be the bride." Techno said.

"hmm-?!"

"I'm going to wear the dress and all, cause I don't want you to feel werid or anything."

"techno let's just both wear suits, I mean it's literally a gay marriage."

"well, yes but Fundy already won a thing and I have to wear a dress so I'm just using now to get rid of it so I don't have to later."

"PFFFFFFT-"

"anyways, people should join any minute, fundy will unmute and show them to their seats, let's get to our places, ready to blow everything up?"

you nodded, and then realized he can't see it so you nodded in game.

Techno pressed his button, blowing everything up like crazy around the build orphanage.

you looked at him and the destruction he caused, and then looked at your button. you pressed it as soon as three people had joined and Fundy had unmuted. just to mess with them if course 🕺🕺.