chapter Twø

Gay
-Gets shot and dies-
Your pov man idk lol

------------------------------------------------------------

I get up and start to set up for my stream, I'm not a big streamer but even with my about 100 viewers it's fun, plus I don't need mods, I have a few, but they mostly just watch the stream.

I like to stream the way one of my favorites does, on YouTube and twitch, and if you don't know who I'm talking about its badboyhalo.

I get myself toast and water and sit down in the dining room while shoveling it down my throat, then I grab a water bottle instead of a cup and I go sit down at my desk.

I turn on the stream and I keep my webcam off, because I haven't done a face reveal yet.

I noticed a few more then a 100 people like the usual joined on the youtube side, and I was a little confused.

Not Because new veiws, I loved that idea, but so many?

I had about 260 now, and I haven't even said a word.

"Welllllll hello stream, anyone that's at school or  work right now or sleeping, the video will be on vods! Let's get this stream started shall we! First off let's say hi to the new viewers! Hello new people!"

As the stream of me DIEIGN in bedwars continued, I noticed THE technoblade himself joined the game.

"Oh boy chat oh no, I'm going to die."

🤠🤭🤪😜/J

Technoblade pov:

"Wait chat they are a streamer? I'm going to kill them first." I said, I don't know why. I was bored, I had streamed on the dreamsmp to much and didn't get time to just have fun and kill people (In a video game don't arrest me)

I continue to try and go after them, but they keep somehow getting away, even though chat keeps telling me they are bad at the game.

I finally corner them to where they will fall after killing everybody else, it was just the two of us, they actually put on a pretty good fight but then I pushed them off the map.

It had been a few seconds and I hadn't won and I was confused,I look over and they had clutched.

We both looked at each other and I waited for them to get back up but they never did.

In chat I said "what are you doing"

They admitted "I'm being a pussy"

So I jumped down on there clutch block and tryed to hit them off but they hit me first somehow, and I had to clutch myself on the very lowest of the platform.

Then I remembered I had a bed still and a bow and arrows so I wasn't worried, I shot at them and somehow missed the first time and then shot again and they fell, dieing and I won.

"See chat, I'm still the best." I said in a jokeing cocky tone.