I really do be updating this like once a month huh, sorry guys-

It was the next day, most of the things where built and planned, now all you had to do was wait.

you sat around all day, overly excited and bored, not knowing what to do.

so you texted the guy.

🐧hey man what's up?

🌈 nothing much. am I invited to your wedding?

🐧oh, let me ask Techno, he put together the guest list.

🌈haha, I'm not a cc so I wouldn't care to much if I wasn't. it's a clout thing, the marriage? unless y'all really went that fast 👁️👁️

🐧Pfft! neither. I think it's a platonic marriage. he has to share his subscribers with me now.

🌈oh🙄 I was looking forward to being the anoying friend that ships y'all together (respectfully)

🐧 I mean- no one said you couldn't ship us platonically. I'm sure Techno is comfortable with that, considering he is getting married to me.

🌈true!

🐧hey I know this sounds stupid but I never got your name and I don't know if  your user is your name or just that, a user.

🌈yeah, my name is in fact {whatever you want, I'll be using Sky though}

🐧ok, thanks for confirming man, I feel like an asshole for not asking sooner-

🌈nah, it's all good! I understand the anxiety of asking for a name, I have anxiety too after all.

🐧 how'd you know I have anxiety????

🌈you said "anxious 24/7 don't DM me" in your bio.

🐧✋🙄

🌈 pfffffft. well I gotta go, mum's aggressively yelling at me to shower. lucky me tho, I'm moving out in a few months!

🐧oh that's amazing! bye mate!

🌈 bye ^^

(I'll do a real update like getting ready and more later, gotta go to wrestling practice. the gay sport)