like I promised

you wake up to an alarm going off really loud, and you sit up and see it.

-GET READY DATE IN 2 HOURS-

"OH SHIT SHIT SHIT I NEED TO STOP GOING TO BED SO LATE UH"

you get up and scramble to get everything you need for the stream, and then get something to eat before sitting back down.

you have a whole hour left so you calm yourself down and scroll I TikTok, about half an hour later you somehow end up on straight, white, men thirst trap TikTok and go to Twitter in fear.

@[u/n]I just somehow got on straight thirst trap white men TikTok, I am terrified and will never recover-
💬2'346❤️60.7k🔁809

after a few minutes you go through some replys.

@technoblade-That, and the comments I got are why I deleted the app-
💬390❤️50.9k🔁437

you laugh and dm techno

🐧so uh when r we going to call

🐷 whenever

🐧is in ten sound okay?

🐷does ten minutes from now sound okay*

🐧I hate you

🐷yeah I'll call you in Ten

🐧💀

you do the finishing touches and then set up twitch and discord.

you get a notification from you phone and PC, coming from discord.

-Technoblade is calling you-

you answer it really fast from you PC and then open Minecraft.

he tells you the info for the server, you get on and then start stream making sure you vtuber modle was working.

chat starts screaming from excitement and you and Techno don't really talk at first. you run up to a tree when he starts the timer.

"so uh, what's your real name if you're alright with sharing?"

"oh- I'm Y/n"

"ah, I think I've heard of someone with that name a few times. it's nice."

"what about yours?"

"I actually prefer to be called Techno in real life too."

"oh! nice, I'll keep that In mind."

"yeah, thanks."

night comes right after you not make a shack, but you run out and kill another tree to make a door, and as you do a zombie tries to kill you as well.

Techno runs up and kills the zombie, getting a potato from it.

you both jump and crouch in game and laugh before hiding in you shack all night and mining a little.

Techno gets enough iron to make a bucket and you make the farm base.

after about 20 minutes, you have a huge farm and then build up the house a bit more.

a few hours later, you have a great base, a WONDERFUL farm, and full sets of iron, and a few diamond things.

techno ended the timer once the potato was planted, you guys getting 26 minute record.

before you get off, techno comes up to you with a Diamond in hand and gives it to you.

Ring

"oh-?"

"um, I'm- pulling a Fundy. it's only the first date- but will you marry me-? PLATONICALLY CHAT- sorry-uh- will you-?"

you laugh at him yelling at his chat, since he's normally not the kind of person to yell, and can tell he's clearly flustered.

"Yes technoblade, I will marry you."

he jumps out of his chair irl, and you hear it crash down as he hops around in joy.

"pfff-"