get ready people who came here from the Tommy book this is my new escape

You get ok the priv call with Techno, semi panicking.

"Uh uh- so uh- I'm an introvert, let's definitely start with that-" you panic.

"You've been on call just fine the whole time with everyone else and been fine, what's different now?"

"I really don't want to uh- mess up in front of you and millions of other people watching with no one else to mess up too and cover my mistakes."

"You're fine, I'm also an introvert."

You sigh, and then start to think of the perfect date while techno just stairs at you.

It only takes a minute to think of something, but it felt like hours and you got super nervous.

"Wist how longs it been I spaced off thinking I'm so sor-"

"It's been 56 seconds."

"That's- oddly specific-"

"Eh? That's not normal?"

"Well um, I figured out my idea of a nice date!"

"Do tell, I'm sure anything you come up with would be a lot better then 'going to a restaurant and then a movie'. God that's so basic and way to many people."

"Jeez- yeah- I was thinking of playing a survival Minecraft world and speedruning how long until we can get potato's and make a farm."

"Y e s."

You laugh at his reaction, and smile.

"Glad you like the idea then."

"P o t a t o."

You both burst out laughing.

"Glad I found you the other day on hypixle bro, you're fun." Techno said when he gathered himself (surprisingly fast.)

You slightly blush and say thank you, you too, before Austin pulls you both out.

"Well, it looks like that went well didn't it!"

You both nodded.

The girl glared into the Camara, supposedly looking at you.

Techno DMed Austin who he thought should win.

Then Austin announced who picked love, and who picked host.

"I picked love techy, honest!" The girl said, fibbing out of her arse.

You roles your eyes and smiled, not saying anything.

"(Girl name) picked... Host!" The girl started to burst into trying to explain herself before Austin muted her, and then he continued, "And u/n picked..."

There was a long pause, techno's smiled started to fade before Austin said it finally.

"U/n picked love!"

You slowly got off your chair and hid under you desk as Techno smiled again the girl stoped talking and Austin unmuted her.

"And the winner of today's love or host folks, is..."

"U/n!"

Chat went wild while you stayed under your desk, watching the stream from your phone.