imagine this story gets as popular as the Tommy one and I stay updating normal

(thought I should clarify, as in the beginning of the story I said the reader hasn't done face reveal yet, they didn't on the live or host. they had one of those characters that track you on screen, I'm not 100% sure what they are called so I don't want to say the wrong thing hope y'all understand)

Ding! you got a notification, many from new fans with congrats or ... well obviously some hate too but you ignored all of them. you quickly went onto discord for the notification from Techno right after the stream ended.

🐷 hey nerd wanna do that "date" tomorrow on stream

he didn't even add a question mark at the end, he was so dry it hurt sometimes.

🐧(you) sure! what time?

🐷when I text you, you live in amarica right?

🐧 yesn't

🐷what

🐧I do but I don't want to ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

🐷ah. well that makes it easier. I'll just text you around 3 for me because no matter where you are in the US you'll be awake by then.

🐧 k! 👍

you put your phone down and jump a little.

🏳️‍🌈hey! good job winning! super proud of you!

you got a notification and pick up your phone again, expecting it to be a crazy fan.

🐧oh! thank you! I'm getting so many texts from fans on other apps my phone's gunna die

🏳️‍🌈oh I hate it when that happens-

🐧 :')

🏳️‍🌈 so when you and Techno going on the date?

🐧 tomorrow at 3pm our time!

🏳️‍🌈you guys are in the same time zone too? ugh no fair/j

🐧oh my god you even use tone indicators I love you so much man-/p

🏳️‍🌈love you too!/p

🏳️‍🌈it's just a gay thing 💅 /hj

🐧KHKYKFJFKKF HAH

🏳️‍🌈well, I should go to bed.now, goodnight new friend!

🐧 goodnight!