I'm married to a ghost and my fiance is dating the same damn ghost/srs

Techno knew how badly Fundy and Dreams wedding went, so he planned it out carefully.

Techno watched your old Vods to see how you were and what you liked. he almost (almost) treated this like the potatoes, Taking hours out of his day thinking about what you liked.

"this isn't- obsessing over- I'm obsessing over the video success yeah-"

he texted Tommy about it.

🐷does it seem like you obsess over weird things sometimes?

💃(Tommy) Oh yeah, all the times, bit you r the one who did all the stuff in the potatoes war

🐷true, so making sure my wedding is perfect and taking hours out of my day is just in my nature correct?

💃 probably why

💃WAIT YOUR GETTING MARRIED !!!TO WHO????

🐷 I'm taking that as "Tommy did not watch my last live."

💃IL BRB I GTG WATCH THAT NOW

Techno just rolled his eyes and went back to Minecraft again, taking a mental break from the wedding stress.

he got on the server you both had, as it was really fun and you still got on it sometimes too. it became techno's main world.

he got to the nether and got a netherite chest plate, sword, pickaxe, and axe.

you got on and build a little shed, confusing him while he upgraded the xp farm.

you left for around ten minutes and when you came back you had a dog and a cat following you. you sat them down in the shed. techno sent a ":)" in chat and you did the crouching and jumping jesture.

the Techno signed off for the day.